Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

This product was made for me! I always need help with stains on the go and it works great. Very fast too!

Video Reviews

• adgaluwi By  adgaluwi
    05.04.12

This is truly every moms must have! If my child spills on herself in public we don't have to look like slobs. Just pull out the Tide to Go pen aka moms magic wand and the day is saved.

• ccarat2000 By  ccarat2000     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.04.12

This tide pen is just alright . I had a stain and it didnt get it all out. But, it is easy to use.

• grazypasta By  grazypasta     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.04.12

Tide to go its ok on easy Stains, we had a Grapejuice stain in a white Schoolshirt ,was not going out. And let it smire behind. So i will not buy it.

• MissB22 By  MissB22
    11.10.11

I will never buy this again. I got a spot on a white shirt and I tried to blot it out with one of these and it turned the entire spot yellow. And it stained the shirt.

• Badgerfanz By  Badgerfanz
    11.10.11

I always carry one with me in my purse has saved me, friends and even strangers grief! LOVE IT!

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    10.22.11

I keep this in my daughters bag for emergencies. I like how easy and fast it is to use. Takes a while to dry but it gets the stains out

• KathyCouponer By  KathyCouponer
    05.28.11

I have one of these in my laundry area, my kitchen area, my dining room, in my bathroom and in my handbag at all times. I recently dripped salad dressing on a linen top at a restaurant. Immediately went into the bathroom and used my Tide stick on the stain and it got it out. Though my top was ruined. Wouldn't ever be without this stick.

• kimm1310 By  kimm1310
    03.14.11

Works great!!! Seeing as though I'm a clutz & always spilling stuff I keep one in my bag.... Really does work!!!

• whoakatie By  whoakatie
    01.03.11

I like and regularly use this, and it has saved a lot of my clothing! The only thing I don't like though, is that you sometimes have to put a really lot of force into getting a stain out, and I don't like the thought of this going through my clothes and onto my skin when working a stain out of clothing I'm wearing. I will continue to use it though, only because I would have quite a few pieces of ruined clothing without it!

• Jess457682001 By  Jess457682001
    09.05.10

Works great for getting a stain out right away!! Dries pretty fast too and you can't even tell there was a stain.