Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

This product was made for me! I always need help with stains on the go and it works great. Very fast too!

Video Reviews

• ccarat2000 By  ccarat2000     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.04.12

This tide pen is just alright . I had a stain and it didnt get it all out. But, it is easy to use.

• grazypasta By  grazypasta     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.04.12

Tide to go its ok on easy Stains, we had a Grapejuice stain in a white Schoolshirt ,was not going out. And let it smire behind. So i will not buy it.

• MissB22 By  MissB22
    11.10.11

I will never buy this again. I got a spot on a white shirt and I tried to blot it out with one of these and it turned the entire spot yellow. And it stained the shirt.

• Badgerfanz By  Badgerfanz
    11.10.11

I always carry one with me in my purse has saved me, friends and even strangers grief! LOVE IT!

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    10.22.11

I keep this in my daughters bag for emergencies. I like how easy and fast it is to use. Takes a while to dry but it gets the stains out

• KathyCouponer By  KathyCouponer
    05.28.11

I have one of these in my laundry area, my kitchen area, my dining room, in my bathroom and in my handbag at all times. I recently dripped salad dressing on a linen top at a restaurant. Immediately went into the bathroom and used my Tide stick on the stain and it got it out. Though my top was ruined. Wouldn't ever be without this stick.

• kimm1310 By  kimm1310
    03.14.11

Works great!!! Seeing as though I'm a clutz & always spilling stuff I keep one in my bag.... Really does work!!!

• whoakatie By  whoakatie
    01.03.11

I like and regularly use this, and it has saved a lot of my clothing! The only thing I don't like though, is that you sometimes have to put a really lot of force into getting a stain out, and I don't like the thought of this going through my clothes and onto my skin when working a stain out of clothing I'm wearing. I will continue to use it though, only because I would have quite a few pieces of ruined clothing without it!

• Jess457682001 By  Jess457682001
    09.05.10

Works great for getting a stain out right away!! Dries pretty fast too and you can't even tell there was a stain.

• kay_chymom By  kay_chymom
    05.24.10

This is a must have at the start of every school year.