Kong Large Red Kong Dog Toy Review Page 46 of 47 | SheSpeaks

• balitheike By  balitheike
    08.18.10

These toys are such an awesome invention; i don't even know how i would have managed without them.

• lisa4689 By  lisa4689
    08.16.10

This is also our dogs favorite toy! He has to bring it with him where ever he goes!!!

• KButler By  KButler
    08.13.10

These are great distraction for pups. I have three and they all love it. Once they figured out how to get the treats out, they are empty in no time.

• Wautumn By  Wautumn
    08.12.10

I have a puggle and a regular sized kong works well for him, but of course only when its full of peanut butter. I have a friend, whose goldendoodle ate her way through the regular, and them the extreme kong. Overall,it works well but not for larger dogs with a habit of chewing.

• seajunkie By  seajunkie
    08.11.10

My dog absolutely loves KONG toys! They are durable, come in many shapes and sizes, and can be stuffed with treats! I love them because they are dishwasher safe and made in the USA!

• tjaksv By  tjaksv
    08.08.10

BEST dog chew toy EVER!!! Long lasting (if you have an excessive chewer try the black one) I like to fill with peanut butter & dog food, then I throw in the freezer overnight and give to the dog in the morning... it provides him hours of entertainment!!

• Jessica916 By  Jessica916
    08.06.10

This is the best dog toy ever! On a hot day I fill them with peanut butter and freeze them. This is the only toy my 2 year old lab cannot destroy.

• Tpentek By  Tpentek
    08.06.10

Kongs are the BEST toys for agressive chewers. Our lab can flatten these easily so we fill them with large treats that we wedge in - she loves it and has yet to destroy it in over 8 years. Peanut butter inside is great to keep her busy but it is a pain to then clean the Kong's insides.

• lollypop09 By  lollypop09
    07.25.10

my dogs also love the kongs, we fill them with treats, when we are going to be away for awhile they keep the dogs busy for awhile, and out of trouble!

• KathyJoanne By  KathyJoanne
    07.23.10

I have a couple of them around the house and my dogs love to chase them when I throw them. They are a bit pricey though.

• irishchick By  irishchick
    07.22.10

Babygirl love her's in fact I have two and what I do is stuff them with peanut butter and then freeze them she just love it and the best thing is she can not distroy it yeah.

• dahlia08 By  dahlia08
    07.07.10

my boyfriends dog loves this thing expecially if its filled with peanut butter..he chews up everything in his sight but hasnt chewed up this toy yet.

• shyeyes321 By  shyeyes321
    06.29.10

My dog loves this and she hasn't "killed" it since we got it for her almost a year ago!

• Lizzlebit By  Lizzlebit
    06.24.10

I don't have a dog but an old roommate of mine did and the pup went nuts for this toy when there was a treat in it!

• 4roosters By  4roosters
    06.18.10

Our dog LOVES this! Other brands don't compare. I will only buy the KONG brand from now on. Oreo is a powerful chewier...and this hold up! No more board days in the kennel.