Dyson DC 17 Animal Vacuum Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• everimprovingme everimprovingme
    10.22.15

I really wanted to love this Dyson vacuum. I have pets. I have injuries and it is supposed to be light weight. The sad truth is this while it does work great, it is too heavy and awkward for me to maneuver. Forget about the stairs, they are just not getting done, it is too difficult to use being disabled. I would love if Dyson could make a powerful vacuum that was lightweight and very maneuverable. I wanted to love, but I ended up just disappointed.

• Shellybean126 Shellybean126
    09.26.15

this vacuum picks up dirt well and is easy to clean. However it is awkward the way it moves and a little top heavy. The hose is hard to use and was not long enough to really do any deep cleaning with and was extremely hard trying to use it on the stairs. I do not plan on ever buying another one.

• ashleytaz By  ashleytaz
    05.12.15

i would never waist my money on a Dyson. i cleand a friends house after she had sugery. she had a dyson. it would not pick up glitter. cleand it and tried agin and it still woulndn't. i had to take my vacume over. then had a man working for a dyson repair shop tell me they suck. they do not work like they say brake down alot, and if you need anything for them you will pay more.

• SarahKrumsick By  SarahKrumsick
    05.08.15

I have owned my Animal Dyson for 4 years. I love it. One recommendation - make sure you wash the filter regularly to get the best results

• xoxodragonfly By  xoxodragonfly
    05.01.15

I don' like Dysons one bit. They are awkward and when you need to use the hose it is very uncomfortable. Way too much money for this too!

• Rachael403 By  Rachael403
    03.26.15

I was not as impressed with this vaacum as I was expecting. It had a lot of power, but as I would go through and clean the whole house, it would start loosing more and more suction. It was a constant battle. I went out and bought a shark for well over half the price (on sale) and it won my heart. I have heard rave reviews about the dyson, but it wasn't for our home.

• AdriannaSmith By  AdriannaSmith
    03.25.15

Best vacuum I have ever owned. Has a great suction and had been working strong for years!

• candries By  candries
    02.25.15

Amazing vacuum!!! This is the best vacuum I've ever owned. Very light weight and so much easier to use than other brands. The attachments are convenient and easy to use. It gets the carpets super clean too, you won't believe the hair and dust it picks up. I recommend this vacuum to all!

• kittyyoga By  kittyyoga
    02.12.15

We've had ours for 8 years! Apart from having to clean the vacuum a few times per year, it is amazing. I've never had to have it repaired and it's easy to clean my house with it.

• TexasChick16 By  TexasChick16
    02.05.15

I am a dyson user for life! I a small dog that sheds year round and it seems like the hair incorporates itself into anything. This vacuum sucks up all the hair no problem! All the little pieces of dried playdoh my child drops on the carpet are gone in one pass. Highly recommend for moms with kids and pets!

• kkotts8 By  kkotts8
    01.21.15

I have never used a dyson vacuum but my husband is a carpet layer. In his line of work dyson is not recommended to use on most carpets. The suction is to strong and can damage carpet.

• nmshel By  nmshel
    01.20.15

Love mine but just got new carpet installed and if we use this vacuum it will void our warranty due to too much suction