Dyson DC 17 Animal Vacuum Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• everimprovingme everimprovingme
    10.22.15

I really wanted to love this Dyson vacuum. I have pets. I have injuries and it is supposed to be light weight. The sad truth is this while it does work great, it is too heavy and awkward for me to maneuver. Forget about the stairs, they are just not getting done, it is too difficult to use being disabled. I would love if Dyson could make a powerful vacuum that was lightweight and very maneuverable. I wanted to love, but I ended up just disappointed.

• Shellybean126 Shellybean126
    09.26.15

this vacuum picks up dirt well and is easy to clean. However it is awkward the way it moves and a little top heavy. The hose is hard to use and was not long enough to really do any deep cleaning with and was extremely hard trying to use it on the stairs. I do not plan on ever buying another one.

• Rachael403 By  Rachael403
    03.26.15

I was not as impressed with this vaacum as I was expecting. It had a lot of power, but as I would go through and clean the whole house, it would start loosing more and more suction. It was a constant battle. I went out and bought a shark for well over half the price (on sale) and it won my heart. I have heard rave reviews about the dyson, but it wasn't for our home.

• AdriannaSmith By  AdriannaSmith
    03.25.15

Best vacuum I have ever owned. Has a great suction and had been working strong for years!

• candries By  candries
    02.25.15

Amazing vacuum!!! This is the best vacuum I've ever owned. Very light weight and so much easier to use than other brands. The attachments are convenient and easy to use. It gets the carpets super clean too, you won't believe the hair and dust it picks up. I recommend this vacuum to all!

• kittyyoga By  kittyyoga
    02.12.15

We've had ours for 8 years! Apart from having to clean the vacuum a few times per year, it is amazing. I've never had to have it repaired and it's easy to clean my house with it.

• TexasChick16 By  TexasChick16
    02.05.15

I am a dyson user for life! I a small dog that sheds year round and it seems like the hair incorporates itself into anything. This vacuum sucks up all the hair no problem! All the little pieces of dried playdoh my child drops on the carpet are gone in one pass. Highly recommend for moms with kids and pets!

• kkotts8 By  kkotts8
    01.21.15

I have never used a dyson vacuum but my husband is a carpet layer. In his line of work dyson is not recommended to use on most carpets. The suction is to strong and can damage carpet.

• nmshel By  nmshel
    01.20.15

Love mine but just got new carpet installed and if we use this vacuum it will void our warranty due to too much suction

• borelliam By  borelliam
    01.06.15

I purchased this over priced vacuum because I thought it would be quality made. Unfortunately after a few weeks of using it daily, It stopped sucking up but still ran. Being how expensive it was, I tracked down a vacuum repair shop to get the issue resolved. I was told the clutch burnt out as Dyson uses one clutch- that both runs the vacuum and works the height adjustment for floor cleaning. The repair shop told me the repair part would cost a couple hundred. This problem taught me 2 things, #1 always buy a warranty, and #2 never buy an expensive product- they always have expensive replacement parts too!

• Stacik87 By  Stacik87
    01.05.15

I love this vacuum cleaner. I will never buy another brand again.

• katfos By  katfos
    01.05.15

I bought this vacuum several years ago from BJ's. It has cleaned my house from top to bottom for years but I have noticed that it has lost a little suction which is disappointing from the vacuum that "Never losses suction"! We have kept the filters clean so that cannot be the problem. It still picks up well and we never have a problem filling the container!