Tide with Dawn Stainscrubbers Liquid Laundry Detergent | SheSpeaks

• miamiladyliving miamiladyliving
    09.15.15

This detergent leaves your clothes smelling great. It also cleans without hurting the colors of your clothes.

• melissa1077 By  melissa1077
    07.24.15

I love Tide detergent. I have tried others, but I always go back with Tide. Love the smell! Great at getting stains out!

• nina11 By  nina11
    06.22.15

Very nice product.Works great and smells good too.i love tide

• tkdmomma By  tkdmomma
    06.18.15

Tide and Dawn both have been staples in my home for the wonderful job they do...now we have both in one. GREAT JOB! Love and depend on these products.

• lila88 By  lila88
    05.04.15

Very nice product I recommend it. Nice smell and working well

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    04.27.15

We always have TIDE in the house, It is very true and love it.

• ariannanikkole By  ariannanikkole
    04.03.15

Love this product! I've been using tide for years, has great smell and leaves my clothes feeling super clean! I also use the fabric softer to help keep my clothes super soft!

• Bean52074 By  Bean52074
    04.01.15

I really like all of Tide's products. I Think they clean really well. In addition they seem to help your clothes last longer than some of the other brands.

• katitiak By  katitiak
    02.22.15

I love the way that this cleans. it also smells very good. Mine has also lasted a very long time when it is so little. I got a small one.

• lilwritinghood By  lilwritinghood
    01.17.15

My husband is a mechanic and honestly I don't have to say more. This man is amazing( bought me my front loaders for mothers day) but he comes home dirty his clothes anyway especially his work uniforms. The down side the floors of the shop are never pressure washed which means grease and oil galore! Tide is one of the only detergents that my front loaders actually cleans the clothes and the washer without leaving grease all over my towels. I will admit that I have to wash my washer with a washer cleaner every three months however you should do that anyway. Also tide doesn't leave my clothes smelling like wet-dog and has true scents that last, plus they offer a unscented which is fantastic because my mom is highly allergic to smells meaning this is the only brand she purchases. " Truly unscented" but Im a smelly girl I love my scents !

• kmorasse By  kmorasse
    01.16.15

Love Tide and Dawn and mixing the 2 was a great space and time saver! Love this!!!