Britax Marathon Car Seat | SheSpeaks

• Klashonna22 Klashonna22
    09.16.18

Love this car seat! It?s price friendly , not heavy, and very easy to install . I have one in my car and one as a spare too

• jenigirl4 By  jenigirl4
    05.04.14

This is a great seat! Britax is one of the safest brands, and the brand is money well spent! If you know anything about kids you know washable is important, if you don't know anything about kids you will find out when you have a toddler in a car seat! This one is easily washable and that is a must with a 2 year old! A great seat on every level!

• donohue88 By  donohue88
    04.30.14

The best car seat I think. My grandsons loved it.

• rachstreeks By  rachstreeks
    03.29.14

We have two Britax car seats for out girls. Love them! I would never buy another car seat. Easy to install and I rest assured that my girls are safe in their seats. Covers are removable to wash which is great for spills and food stains.

• 87rbbjef By  87rbbjef
    03.19.14

Great product

• Chasitysiron By  Chasitysiron
    03.13.14

Hands down best car seat. A must have. We love it.

• Ashvanhees By  Ashvanhees
    02.26.14

Great durable car seat

• aisol001 By  aisol001
    02.05.14

Wonderful seat. I used it for both of my daughters. they were very comfortable and very happy

• Bnkninja By  Bnkninja
    01.31.14

Use this for my daughter! Loooove this!

• MzMeg513 By  MzMeg513
    11.19.13

I won this car seat along with a stroller car seat set from britax when my son was born. It has been one of the best things I have ever gotten britax has just grown with my son. This car seat is great for toddlers it's easy to adjust as they get bigger and it is very simple to move from one car to the next and its pretty light for such s big seat. I'm super lucky to have won this seat. If I didn't win it I still would have went out and purchase this one.

• DawnRy By  DawnRy
    10.09.13

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this seat! It is so easy to install and feels very secure rear-facing. My M-I-L has 2 different brands (even though I specifically told her which one to buy) and it makes me a nervous wreck when he rides with her, neither feel as secure as this one, even though they have more frills than Britax. I prefer him to be safe than have arm rests and cupholders.