Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener Review Page 4 of 29 | SheSpeaks

• 38jessa By  38jessa
    06.19.16

I love the smell of Downy, especially the Lavender scented ones.

• Nbamom By  Nbamom
    04.23.16

I think the smell is great and long lasting. Downy puts out a lot of coupons to make price more affordable.

• Nbamom By  Nbamom
    04.23.16

• jilliezoey By  jilliezoey
    04.13.16

this product not only softens my laundry but leaves it with a great scent that lasts even after taking the clothes out of the dryer. it cares for the fabric also.

• jilliezoey By  jilliezoey
    04.13.16

• ComixByrdie By  ComixByrdie
    04.05.16

I am not a perfume person, but I do like my clothing to have a nice scent to them. Downy Simple Pleasures provides a nice fragrance to my clothing and helps with the static I seem to attract like a conductor. Because of the price, I only use it for the clothes I do not put in the dryer.

• themissysue By  themissysue
    03.21.16

I absolutely cannot use this line of fabric softeners. It constantly stains my clothes and I have to rewash them to get it out. Smells great but not good for clothes at all.

• bbarbiegirl311978 By  bbarbiegirl311978
    03.17.16

Love this item of fabric softner! My clothes smell great and are so soft!

• Cmbcpa By  Cmbcpa
    03.14.16

Make sure you smell the fragrance before you purchase. Clothing is soft and fragrance is not strong but fresh.

• LatinMama By  LatinMama
    03.11.16

I love the fragrances, I love how soft the clothes are, I wish the price was a little better, having said that, I am hooked on Downy.

• DJCrabtree By  DJCrabtree
    02.23.16

I love anything Downy, but they hit a home run when they came out with Simple Pleasures. Not only does it make my clothes feel soft, but it make everything smell nice for at least two weeks! I ditched my closet sachets, because Downy Simple Pleasures fragrance is more pleasing! Highly recommend!

• pfalco By  pfalco
    02.22.16

Downy smells great and the softness is hard to beat whenever I wash the sheets on my bed and blankets they smell so good after being rinsed with Downey

• DeidreJo By  DeidreJo
    01.19.16

As an avid downy user, i love the smell of this scent. It makes your clothes smell amazing and the scent lasts for weeks. I still use downy in all smells!

• jelisawatkins By  jelisawatkins
    01.17.16

I absolutely love the smell and the way it makes my clothes feel

• Em7729 By  Em7729
    01.05.16

Love this product! The smell is amazing! It's a little pricey, but the smell of it really does make the extra $ worth it, not to mention how soft it makes my clothing.