Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation Review Page 4 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• trina3260 By  trina3260
    06.11.14

I love this makeup, its now definately my pick for good :)

• stevesgirl By  stevesgirl
    06.04.14

Love this product. It is light with even color and doesn't need to be caked on to get the coverage that you need.

• MaraMcD By  MaraMcD
    06.02.14

The foundation is lightweight and has a nice finish. It is not heavy and it's great if you like light coverage. If you need more coverage then this one is not for you.

• Tabetha By  Tabetha
    05.26.14

I love revlon and it stays on all day and looks great

• Gghardin By  Gghardin
    05.18.14

I love this make up because it is oil-free, fragrance free and non-irritating. It is a little expensive but i feel it is worth the money. It makes your skin look both healthy and flawless. It also provides a color that won't fade all day and it lasts for up to 16 hours. Pretty good hey?

• superwomanunicorn By  superwomanunicorn
    05.11.14

amazing good coverage and really cheap

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    05.01.14

I bought this foundation on sale at my local drugstore. I bought 3 vales. I like it but it's not my favorite. I have very dried skin

• cassnate By  cassnate
    04.28.14

great coverage

• onenac By  onenac
    04.22.14

Nice Mineral Foundation great coverage and lightweight

• missy69 By  missy69
    03.10.14

great coverage,lightweight,last at least eight hours before i reapplied.

• juli12s By  juli12s
    03.02.14

I love colorstay Revlon. Great coverage and blends smooth. I don't even need to use concealer when I use this product.

• Honeybadgertami By  Honeybadgertami
    02.28.14

Great product! Works wonderful with a moisturizer. Highly recommend!

• nikkycruise By  nikkycruise
    02.22.14

I bought the Revlon Colorstay because I really love using mineral foundation on my skin since I think it is healthier but I was disappointed with the results I got after using this formulation. First of all, when applied to the skin it fells wet and does not provide adequate coverage for persons with open pores or light scarring, like myself. It provided a very sheer coverage and as such I was a bit disappointed since it did not provide enough coverage or lasting power. On the other hand, I only utilised this product for three days and it did not break me out. I would recommend this product to persons who dont have open pores and has very little or no scarring on the face.

• rahimo29 By  rahimo29
    02.02.14

well its price and effect are good

• jazcristi By  jazcristi
    01.29.14

The foundation also stayed on the entire day at work. It covers well and looks so much better on your skin than liquid foundations.