Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation | SheSpeaks

• c_mazahir c_mazahir
    02.11.15

I have been wanting to use Mineral foundations and just opted to try this one out. Have been using this foundation since several weeks and have noticed the slight shimmer but that is what makeup does, the "shimmer" reflects the light to minimize any imperfections of your skin. I have found that you cannot use a different type of concealer or pressed powder with it. I apply my concealer after my foundation and I found that it turned the color of the mineral makeup and got cakey where I had applied the concealer. It does have good effective coverage, but be sure not to use too much as the more you apply the darker your tone will become. I think it's quicker too than applying a liquid foundation, then concealer, then pressed powder. It doesn't have impressive staying power, however I've heard of a trick of misting hairspray in the air and then putting your face through the mist that seems to help your makeup last longer, but this doesn't work for everyone. Hope this helps you!

• shylittleghostie shylittleghostie
    06.24.16

It's okay...

I tried this product a while ago and I did't really like it. The shimmer up in it is so distracting when I put it on my face because I'm super scared that I'll put to much and become a greaseball.... But overall its blendable!

• Sourgrl By  Sourgrl
    11.03.14

I love this product. Stays on great.

• momofour6 By  momofour6
    09.26.14

I don't care for this product. It did not give me the coverage I needed. I would recommend this for someone who needs a lighter coverage.

• Lupitaa17 By  Lupitaa17
    09.22.14

I would say the coverage is medium. After a couple of hours, it starts to look a little nasty.

• savingprivatekelly By  savingprivatekelly
    09.13.14

Mineral foundation is a joke as it is, and this was no exception. It could be that my skin just doesn't take to mineral products that well, but it always makes my skin oily,,

• mousieornelas By  mousieornelas
    08.06.14

i love this foundation. it covers my face so flawless. it really gives you back that youthful look. i love revlon products so much. you never have to worry about breakouts with revlon products.

• jerrifaye By  jerrifaye
    07.23.14

I really like this make up. It provides great coverage, no oils, it's not heavy and doesn't look like it sprayed on. It's also priced great! And it lasts all day which is a huge bonus for me.

• mommarhoads By  mommarhoads
    07.09.14

I really like this product, I was amazed at how well the color matched my skin. although I will stick to what I use.

• shylee1234 By  shylee1234
    07.09.14

I did not like the coverage of this at all. It does not even come close to comparing to bare minerals. It's cakey and too dry

• emilycosto By  emilycosto
    06.13.14

Absolutely love this. Its just as good of a powder as bare minerals but much much less expensive. As far as the messiness, you can't expect to have a loose powder that isn't a little messy. And besides, for how flawless your skin looks wearing it, the little bit of messiness is well worth it.

• trina3260 By  trina3260
    06.11.14

I love this makeup, its now definately my pick for good :)