Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor

Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor

4.2
              Rated #16 in Shaving & Hair Removal
500 Reviews 4.2/5 stars

Great for Legs Love this razor- but only for my legs- Maybe they could redesign for use under the arms? Still a good razor though and I am a fan of the brand!

Venus Razor Venus Breeze razors give you a silky smooth shave while leaving your skin moist and soft. Love all Venus products.

I'm your Venus I love these razors. they do not cut you and they give you a very close shave :)

To Wide! I didn't really care for this razor. It is to wide to shave under my arms so it didn't really get all the hair. I do like the color of it but it doesn't work for me. It also gave me razor burns because of the width, I had to push harder to try and remove the hair. It might work better on my legs but I haven't tried that yet.

Best Razors EVER The Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor is AWESOME!!! The way my legs feel so soft and smooth, no other razor can do that. It had a nice moisturizing feel. I would recommend.

Still in love with the intuition! I liked this razor, I felt it melted faster than it shoulve for the price. I had to be careful at first because it felt slippery. I just really fell in love with the intuition razor.

great razor. close shape and easy to use. the razor lasts a long time and works really well.

Great Shaver My daughter purchased this razor, I like to keep my legs and arms free of hair I'm always nervous about razors that cut and don't do the job. After using hers I found it did a great job planning on buying another one try it you'll love it.

Great Product I love this product. It works great and gets the job done. I would recommend this product to anyone

Smooth! I love this razor. It is smooth and works better than any other razor I have used!

Perfect for sensitive skin Ok so i have super sensitive skin and it's hard for me to find products that won't irritate my skin or leave it feeling dry. About a year ago i came across this at the store and decided to try it. I was so glad i did!! This is the only razor i have used that actually leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth after shaving instead of dry and itchy. I will now only use this razor from here on out.

Love the razor enjoy using this brand and have it on my christmas list as need to have, close shave and what a great feeling afterwards, hope to be on the good list to get another one before the year is up under my tree....

Wonderful razor a wonderful brand. I love this product I've been using ever since I started shaving my legs. The only product in which I buy.

razor These razors leave my legs nice and smooth. There also my favorite colors so I wish they lasted longer

guillete venus My new FAVORITE razor! I am in love with this razor. Influenster recently sent me this razor complimentary in my Mega Voxbox for testing purposes, and this absolutely met my expectations and more! No other razor has made my legs feel as silky as this razor has after using it! By the look of the packaging, it sounded so nice, and I was hoping it'd hydrate my legs, and help prevent them from getting irritated like they usually do. And oh man did it do that! It moisturized my legs before and after the razor smoothed over them. My shave was so easy, and it felt nice. I didn't get any cuts or little knicks on my legs while shaving, and it took me less time, too! I won't ever go back to my off brand razor I was using before. I love this one too much! And I love the way my legs felt afterwards! I'd give this razor 10 stars if I could and I'd recommend it to every woman I see!