Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor Review Page 4 of 34 | SheSpeaks

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Venus Razor

Venus Breeze razors give you a silky smooth shave while leaving your skin moist and soft. Love all Venus products.

• dmaz2010 By  dmaz2010

I'm your Venus

I love these razors. they do not cut you and they give you a very close shave :)

• boo_boo_kitty By  boo_boo_kitty

To Wide!

I didn't really care for this razor. It is to wide to shave under my arms so it didn't really get all the hair. I do like the color of it but it doesn't work for me. It also gave me razor burns because of the width, I had to push harder to try and remove the hair. It might work better on my legs but I haven't tried that yet.

• jjennr928 By  jjennr928

Best Razors EVER

The Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor is AWESOME!!! The way my legs feel so soft and smooth, no other razor can do that. It had a nice moisturizing feel. I would recommend.

• Elle117 By  Elle117
    10.10.17

Still in love with the intuition!

I liked this razor, I felt it melted faster than it shoulve for the price. I had to be careful at first because it felt slippery. I just really fell in love with the intuition razor.

• kateteodoro By  kateteodoro
    10.04.17

great razor. close shape and easy to use. the razor lasts a long time and works really well.

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    10.02.17

Great Shaver

My daughter purchased this razor, I like to keep my legs and arms free of hair I'm always nervous about razors that cut and don't do the job. After using hers I found it did a great job planning on buying another one try it you'll love it.

• angellen00 By  angellen00

Great Product

I love this product. It works great and gets the job done. I would recommend this product to anyone

• travelswithtam By  travelswithtam

Smooth!

I love this razor. It is smooth and works better than any other razor I have used!

• CrystalT By  CrystalT

Perfect for sensitive skin

Ok so i have super sensitive skin and it's hard for me to find products that won't irritate my skin or leave it feeling dry. About a year ago i came across this at the store and decided to try it. I was so glad i did!! This is the only razor i have used that actually leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth after shaving instead of dry and itchy. I will now only use this razor from here on out.

• Sharon2Rusty By  Sharon2Rusty

Love the razor

enjoy using this brand and have it on my christmas list as need to have, close shave and what a great feeling afterwards, hope to be on the good list to get another one before the year is up under my tree....

• Cmabeng By  Cmabeng
    09.14.17

Wonderful razor a wonderful brand.

I love this product I've been using ever since I started shaving my legs. The only product in which I buy.

• Jessalyn91 By  Jessalyn91
    08.12.17

razor

These razors leave my legs nice and smooth. There also my favorite colors so I wish they lasted longer

• moni25 By  moni25
    07.26.17

guillete venus

My new FAVORITE razor! I am in love with this razor. Influenster recently sent me this razor complimentary in my Mega Voxbox for testing purposes, and this absolutely met my expectations and more! No other razor has made my legs feel as silky as this razor has after using it! By the look of the packaging, it sounded so nice, and I was hoping it'd hydrate my legs, and help prevent them from getting irritated like they usually do. And oh man did it do that! It moisturized my legs before and after the razor smoothed over them. My shave was so easy, and it felt nice. I didn't get any cuts or little knicks on my legs while shaving, and it took me less time, too! I won't ever go back to my off brand razor I was using before. I love this one too much! And I love the way my legs felt afterwards! I'd give this razor 10 stars if I could and I'd recommend it to every woman I see!

• jhredd28 By  jhredd28
    07.22.17

Slimy

I like the fact you don't need shaving cream with these. They smell great and leave my skin really soft and without razor burn. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that they are kinda slimy and don't last long.