Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

For your legs......, its an amazing razor. It leaves them smooth and silky. But DO NOT USE UNDER YOUR ARMS, I was left with a razor burn that remains for about 2-3 days (TWICE!) I would not buy again.

• SimplyDavia SimplyDavia
    03.05.12

Not my favorite disposable razor! I found it didn't do the trick esp for the other wonderful razors that this brand puts out! I am glad I only purchased a trial one.. and I know my underarms thank me too

• jjennr928 By  jjennr928
    10.11.17

Best Razors EVER

The Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor is AWESOME!!! The way my legs feel so soft and smooth, no other razor can do that. It had a nice moisturizing feel. I would recommend.

• Elle117 By  Elle117
    10.10.17

Still in love with the intuition!

I liked this razor, I felt it melted faster than it shoulve for the price. I had to be careful at first because it felt slippery. I just really fell in love with the intuition razor.

• kateteodoro By  kateteodoro
    10.04.17

great razor. close shape and easy to use. the razor lasts a long time and works really well.

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    10.02.17

Great Shaver

My daughter purchased this razor, I like to keep my legs and arms free of hair I'm always nervous about razors that cut and don't do the job. After using hers I found it did a great job planning on buying another one try it you'll love it.

• angellen00 By  angellen00

Great Product

I love this product. It works great and gets the job done. I would recommend this product to anyone

• travelswithtam By  travelswithtam

Smooth!

I love this razor. It is smooth and works better than any other razor I have used!

• CrystalT By  CrystalT

Perfect for sensitive skin

Ok so i have super sensitive skin and it's hard for me to find products that won't irritate my skin or leave it feeling dry. About a year ago i came across this at the store and decided to try it. I was so glad i did!! This is the only razor i have used that actually leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth after shaving instead of dry and itchy. I will now only use this razor from here on out.

• Sharon2Rusty By  Sharon2Rusty

Love the razor

enjoy using this brand and have it on my christmas list as need to have, close shave and what a great feeling afterwards, hope to be on the good list to get another one before the year is up under my tree....

• Cmabeng By  Cmabeng
    09.14.17

Wonderful razor a wonderful brand.

I love this product I've been using ever since I started shaving my legs. The only product in which I buy.

• Jessalyn91 By  Jessalyn91
    08.12.17

razor

These razors leave my legs nice and smooth. There also my favorite colors so I wish they lasted longer