Kong Large Red Kong Dog Toy Review Page 4 of 47 | SheSpeaks

• Courtlawton By  Courtlawton
    08.08.18

Excellent

Let me be super clear. I have a large dog, a pit/lab mix. I grew up with great danes. This is the ONLY brand that my dog has had from the day i brought him home. This thing lasts!

• mommabear123 By  mommabear123
    07.23.18

not so indestructable

I bought this for my coni-corso mix 2 year old puppy. He destroyed every toy we got and the vet recommended this one. IT WAS NOT INDESTRUCTABLE. it lasted maybe a week. maybe for a less aggressive dog or a dog that just plays with it occasionally it would be great.

• Elle117 By  Elle117
    07.22.18

Not for the aggressive chewer

This can be tore apart by the aggressive chewer. My pitty had it tore apart before I could get done reading how strong it was supposed to be.

• Elle117 By  Elle117
    07.22.18

Not for the aggressive chewer

• JulieKMcComas By  JulieKMcComas
    07.18.18

The treats are kind of pricey.

I really wanted to give this a higher rating, but I just can't. We love the Kong, but...the stinkin' treats that fit in it are kind of pricey. We have three large dogs, three large Kongs, and zero treats because we just can't see spending that much on dog treats.

• Taz4908 By  Taz4908
    06.26.18

Great

My dog loves his Kong so much. All you have to do is pick it up and he gets excited. Then if you put peanut butter in it and he really goes crazy. This is a great product.

• icaboo By  icaboo

chewwed up

says indestructible, but apparently not when you have a great dane my dog destroyed this in less than a week.

• deniseadelek By  deniseadelek

Our dog's favorite toy!

We love this toy for our dog- he has a strong jaw and can chew through just about anything but his Kong. He goes into his crate when we are at work with his Kong and some peanut butter and is a happy camper!

• Butbonsler By  Butbonsler

A house favourite

We have a bulldog and a Sheppard, both are viewers. Someone suggested using products by KONG and we tried one where you can put pb or treats in, we haven't looked back since. EVERY toy we have is a kong toy and we have also started using other kong products. love em.

• FANOOK30 By  FANOOK30
    06.01.18

King Kong!

Kong.. my dogs favorite toy! We like to put little tiny treated it and then put creamy organic peanut butter in the Kong. Then we put in the freezer. When we are going to be out for a few hours we give it to him so it gives them something to eat and something to play with he absolutely loves it I highly recommend these to everybody

• afwright By  afwright
    05.20.18

Hours of Fun for the Dog

My puppy loves his kong. Absolute best investment for him. We fill it with the Kong Spray, freeze it and give it to the guy. He will sit there for hours licking it out. Its great. Durable, easy to clean.

• tdalton83 By  tdalton83
    05.09.18

Great for a large dog:)

My huge bullmastiff chewed through everything. Including doors, hot water tank, stair treads, base boards, oh and dog toys, too. He could NOT chew through this Kong. It was amazing. He loved it!

• mamabear11 By  mamabear11
    05.09.18

Durable and fun for dogs

My dog loves these. And it's one of the few toys he hasn't been able to destroy! 2+ years and still looks new.

• melguillemette By  melguillemette
    04.25.18

5 paws review!

Long lasting and well worth the price I paid. I've had my KONG for 4 dogs now and it is still in perfect shape. 3 of 4 dogs were destructive to dog toys.

• FurBabies By  FurBabies
    03.21.18

KONG!

I have had many dogs over the years and have always given them Kong toys. They are made tough and to endure constant, extreme chewing. I put a frozen mixture of peanut butter or yogurt, canned pumpkin, and chicken broth in them for a long-lasting treat while I'm away. I own a pet-sitting business and always recommend Kong toys to my clients.