Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

4.8
              Rated #2 in Cleaning Supplies
937 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

One of My Go-To Products This product is in all of my bathrooms, my office and in the kitchen. It cleans, sanitizes and freshens surfaces, and it is not harsh. It has been one of my go-to products during COVID 19. I recommend it to friends and family.

If you can find these in the time of Covid, you're very lucky! I purchased several big colorful six packs to have at home before the outbreak! I always use them. They are great at wiping down any surface. I keep them in my car, bathroom, kitchen, laundry room and shed. I also have a flat pack in my purse, carryon and luggage! They are the best when traveling.

Great for vehicles! I keep a container of Clorox wipes in each vehicle! These are great to use on the dash, doors, leather seats, and console! Smells good too!

I love this wipes. I use them to clean everything, the bathroom, kitchen, inside the car etc...

LOVE this product I carry these with me everywhere. My husband is a football coach and I got these for the weight room and coaches offices. They have helped so much with keeping the place clean. I know feel like I can go in and not worry about if it is clean. If it can clean up after football players it can clean your everyday messes.

Great Product Clorox Disinfecting Wipes are one of the best on the market. Love the scent and works great.

Best wipes ever I really love this product. I always clean my chicken countertop with these wipes. OMG they are life saving. The best part about it, is that it is easy to use and affordable. I truly recommend it.

These are my favorite brand of wipes. They smell good for a cleaning product and they wipe up messes well without ripping.

cleaning I use these all the time to wipe down everything from doorknobs, the sinks, counters, and more. The clothes hold up well and there is enough product to get the whole area clean.

Love this stuff Love this stuff. I have a puppy that refuses to potty train, so we go through at least a canister a week cleaning up Oopsies.

Great Product for fast and efficient use i love these wipes, this really helps cleaning become fast and efficient. My family always has these on hand year round

easy to use; unknown how effective it is but it psychologically makes me feel better using it!

Clorox Wipes for all of your sanitizing needs this works great during the Corona Viruas

I seriously use these wipes all the time!! I have a two year old son. I love the ways these smell too!

Good overall I like the lemon scented wipes but the residue left behind makes me not like using them much. It does help me feel like I get a good wipe down on my kitchen cabinets though.