Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Review Page 4 of 60 | SheSpeaks

• raven500 By  raven500
    08.05.16

Fresh scent

This is a great item. I have a toddler I use this item to clean his toys. I also use this items to clean surfaces in my home, Along with being a cleaner it has a fresh scent!

• Trulyyourjenny By  Trulyyourjenny
    08.02.16

A must In my house

I buy these wipes monthly. Convenient for cleaning. Wipes have a tolerable smell. They clean well.

• bmichelle2734 By  bmichelle2734
    07.29.16

I am pretty sure I have a container in every room of Clorox wipes!! I absolutely love them, they are a quick and easy way to wipe away just about anything! When I clean my house I always make sure that I have some at home because if not I am running to the store, I won't clean without them! They aren't pricey and they get the job done, I can clean up so many kitchen messes that have been left for me and it doesn't take a lot of scrubbing to get them off the counter! Very satisfied customer!

• Tiff_Nichole89 By  Tiff_Nichole89
    07.21.16

Great cleaning product and easy to use. I like that I don't need to spray anything, I just grab a wipe and wipe whatever I need to.

• JulieKMcComas By  JulieKMcComas
    07.20.16

Use these daily!

I go through Clorox wipes like crazy! Love them! I love that the lid keeps the moisture in, even when I leave a container in my car for accidents.

• fitsamplemom By  fitsamplemom
    07.09.16

live to share this product

100% my favorite cleaning product. It is very strong. But smells great. I cleaned my whole house with lysol wipes when my babe had hand foot and mouth disease. It smells fresh. however i would recommend to wear gloves as there is chemicals on the rags.

• wgeorsi By  wgeorsi
    07.09.16

Good product

I like to use clorox wipes around the house with my counter tops and so on. Smells good and cleans the mess the kids leave behind

• opinionated55 By  opinionated55
    07.06.16

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

Good for sanitizing surfaces. Counter tops, doorknobs etc.

• kirstenac By  kirstenac
    07.06.16

These are great for occasional use but to use them in place of a cleaning rag and Clorox spray you would go through these fast. Clorox wipes don't have the overpowering smell of chemicals.

• Mddonohue13 By  Mddonohue13
    03.04.16

Great product. I use at school to clean everything: desks, chairs, tables, whiteboards, door handles and it helps to keep my students and myself from getting sick. I also keep some in my van for quick cleaning of messes my little ones make.

• Mddonohue13 By  Mddonohue13

• bbarbiegirl311978 By  bbarbiegirl311978
    03.04.16

Great product! Keeps everything clean and smelling awesome!

• MsNVet By  MsNVet
    03.04.16

Nice cloth gets the job done and I feel the surface is really disinfected when I use Lysol at home and work.

• kmandrews128 By  kmandrews128
    02.24.16

These wipes are great to use in both the kitchen and bathroom. I use them to clean my sinks and toilets. They are great with cleaning up kitchen grease and spills on the counters and wood floors. My bathroom stays clean for quite some time after I use them. I use them more during the winter time with cold and flu season on door knobs as well.

• karenalvarez74 By  karenalvarez74
    01.17.16

This product is a must have in your cleaning cabinet. One swipe and not only do you clean up you also disinfect and keep a neat environment in your kitchen. It's price is really affordable taking into consideration how many sheets it comes with. The lid is really the best part because its seal keeps the sheets moist and doesn't dry up for any reason.