Clorox Disinfecting Wipes | SheSpeaks

• amandanicole0309 amandanicole0309
    10.07.17

this product is so helpful and cleans really well!

• rileypark rileypark
    07.18.12

These are good for occasional use, but they contain so many harmful chemicals. I prefer to use safer, more natural products.

• clcallis71 By  clcallis71
    08.14.16

Use Daily

I am a teacher and use this daily to clean dry erase marker off of tables as well as germs.

• brandnew47 By  brandnew47
    08.12.16

I really like these wipes for cleaning surfaces in my home - counters, bathroom sinks, toilets, walls, etc. I feel confident that they remove germs and they leave everything smelling very fresh.

• Beccarose By  Beccarose
    08.11.16

I like it But I don't. I like it for certain things like the bathroom and floors, But the smell stays on my hands for a long time and I wont use it on my kids highchair or anything like that.

• AlyssaJ By  AlyssaJ
    08.07.16

Yes! Love Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

I love Clorox Disinfecting Wipes! I use them all the time, they smell amazing and I wipe everything down with them, I just feel like everything is so much more cleaner when I use these wipes. I buy a big pack of these every month and I would definitely recommend these to friends or family.

• raven500 By  raven500
    08.05.16

Fresh scent

This is a great item. I have a toddler I use this item to clean his toys. I also use this items to clean surfaces in my home, Along with being a cleaner it has a fresh scent!

• Trulyyourjenny By  Trulyyourjenny
    08.02.16

A must In my house

I buy these wipes monthly. Convenient for cleaning. Wipes have a tolerable smell. They clean well.

• bmichelle2734 By  bmichelle2734
    07.29.16

I am pretty sure I have a container in every room of Clorox wipes!! I absolutely love them, they are a quick and easy way to wipe away just about anything! When I clean my house I always make sure that I have some at home because if not I am running to the store, I won't clean without them! They aren't pricey and they get the job done, I can clean up so many kitchen messes that have been left for me and it doesn't take a lot of scrubbing to get them off the counter! Very satisfied customer!

• Tiff_Nichole89 By  Tiff_Nichole89
    07.21.16

Great cleaning product and easy to use. I like that I don't need to spray anything, I just grab a wipe and wipe whatever I need to.

• JulieKMcComas By  JulieKMcComas
    07.20.16

Use these daily!

I go through Clorox wipes like crazy! Love them! I love that the lid keeps the moisture in, even when I leave a container in my car for accidents.

• fitsamplemom By  fitsamplemom
    07.09.16

live to share this product

100% my favorite cleaning product. It is very strong. But smells great. I cleaned my whole house with lysol wipes when my babe had hand foot and mouth disease. It smells fresh. however i would recommend to wear gloves as there is chemicals on the rags.