Huggies Little Snugglers Review Page 4 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• missy0414 By  missy0414
    04.24.18

Love Huggies

I absolutely love Huggies little movers! The double strap Velcro and the double elastic band around the baby legs keeps them from having spillage!! We can't use any other diaper on my 3 year old!! Soon we will use Huggies pull ups!! Thanks Huggies for making sure babies stay dry!!

• Momof3801 By  Momof3801
    04.14.18

Expensive but worth the price

Theses have to be my fav diapers for a new born. Ive tried alot and theses were the ony one that will hold pee without it leaking every where. The only problem is and why i didnt give them 5 stars is for the fact that there really expensive. But they are worth the price.

• marsem11 By  marsem11
    03.14.18

Huggies

This go around Huggies are the brand o have. I havent had any leaking and my little one can move around and not have any issues.

• Mandmmcleod By  Mandmmcleod
    03.14.18

Great diapers

I loved huggies for my babies. I could always trust that they were dry and comfortable. They were also durable and never leaked.

• kboulton28 By  kboulton28
    01.24.18

Best product on the market!

These are by far the best diapers out there! I have purchased this product for all 3 of my children over the last 12 yrs., & after trying all of the other different kinds, I refuse to buy anything other than these. It is definitely worth the extra money.

• Arinthea By  Arinthea
    11.06.17

I used this and pampers on my baby for the first few weeks of life and they did wonders.

• Csramp15 By  Csramp15
    10.26.17

Little snugglers are great! My daughter is long and skinny and little snugglers are the only diapers that fit her just right. I have tried all the other brands and they never fit right! Also, these seem to be the only kind that don't make her break out with a rash.

• Caliloo123 By  Caliloo123
    10.12.17

They are great for chubby babies.

These diapers are perfect, they fit snug against the baby but allow for movement. Once the size gets above size 1, they begin to run big. If your baby is tall and skinny, they do not fit true to size. They seem to fit better on chubby babies. Other than that, they are wonderful diapers and are worth the cost.