Folgers Vintage Tin Classic Roast Ground Coffee 10 3oz | SheSpeaks

• susieqtpies By  susieqtpies     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.12.17

Coffee lover!

I'm a huge coffee drinker. I LOVED the tin which is a great way to Folgers Coffee fresh! This is a trusted brand and I shared the coffee with my friends. Folgers coffee is always the same so you no what to expect with each purchase!

• blkyoshi69 By  blkyoshi69     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.12.17

This has the classic Folgers taste to it. It's rich and delicious. The best thing about this coffee is the can it comes in. You can definitely reuse it for decor purposes. I think it's great.

• Daisysosassy By  Daisysosassy     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.11.17

Perfect classic!

First of all how cute it the vintage style can? That alone wins some serious points since I love having it on display. Folgers is just the perfect classic coffee that is easy, no fuss and perfect for any day of the week. I love this Vintage version of that classic favorite!

• alwidowski32 By  alwidowski32     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.10.17

Family Brand for years!

I am in love with the classic style can. Folgers has always been a family choice of coffee since before I was born and stuck with me as I grew up and started my own family. It has a rich decadent taste that I noticed it is easier on the stomach than it use to be. It also gives off a very delicious aroma while brewing! It compliments any coffee creamer imaginable. I recommend giving it a try if you haven't had the pleasure yet.

• Tkasburg By  Tkasburg     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.10.17

Delicious

I absolutely love Folgers coffee! I love the strong taste and aroma. I have tried other coffee brands but they have never measured up to Folgers coffee! Folgers always tastes and smells fresh!This coffee is perfect, fresh, smooth tasting, rich flavor, and it's great high quality coffee! I also felt like the vintage can made the Folgers coffee taste and smell even more fresh and delicious tasting! Folgers coffee helps me to wake up and add a great boost of caffeine to help me start my day off feeling refreshed. I also love the cool vintage can and will be using it to keep odds and ends in it. Thank you Shespeaks & Folgers for the amazing vintage can coffee sample!

• Britany By  Britany     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.07.17

Folgers is my #1 coffee brand!

I absolutely love Folgers coffee! Folgers coffee has and always will be my #1 coffee go to brand! I love the strong taste and aroma. I have tried other coffee brands but they have never measured up to Folgers coffee! Folgers always tastes and smells fresh!This coffee is perfect, fresh, smooth tasting, rich flavor, and it's great high quality coffee! I also felt like the vintage can made the Folgers coffee taste and smell even more fresh and delicious tasting! Folgers coffee always helps me to wake up and add a great boost of caffeine to help me start my day off feeling refreshed, amazing and ready to take on the day! Honestly, the best part of waking up was Folgers in my cup! I also love the cool vintage can and will be using it to keep odds and ends in it! Folgers really helped me to focus on all my goal planning! I love waking up every morning to Folgers in my cup! I always recommend Folgers to all my family and friends! Thank you Shespeaks & Folgers for the amazing vintage can coffee sample!

• sharmeh By  sharmeh     SheSpeaks Tester

Love Folgers!

Love Folgers coffee always have and always will. The aroma and the taste! Love the classic tin, will be keeping to reuse after the coffee is finished.

• Zerataku By  Zerataku     SheSpeaks Tester

Delicious coffee!

From the beautiful vintage tin, to the strong aroma, to the fresh taste, there's nothing bad to say about this coffee! I love it!

• ThatBroad By  ThatBroad     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.07.17

Fragrant, Nutty and as strong as you can make it.

I will be the first to admit that I used to be a bit of a coffee snob, and would never purchase Folgers.. However, after staying one weekend with my family years ago, I was thrust upon Folgers if I wanted my morning (all day) caffeine fix.. I was pleasantly surprised, and can say that Folgers has improved and come up in the coffee game! The classic roast is fragrant, and mouth watering as you're waiting for your coffee to percolate, and the taste is a tad nutty and can easily be stronger (the way I like it) by adding a few more scoops. I will definitely be adding Folgers to my weekly lineup.

• FitCoachCrystal By  FitCoachCrystal     SheSpeaks Tester

Always a fave!

I actually always buy this because it is the best at the best price. I know exactly how much i need since I don't like to taste the coffee taste so much. Perfect to brew.