Universal Pictures The Secret Life of Pets | SheSpeaks

• LuckyBobtail LuckyBobtail
    11.02.18

Adore it.

Very cute movie and it kept our son entertained! One of my personal favorites.

• PUGGYLUVA79 By  PUGGYLUVA79
    02.01.18

Love it

Loved this movie!!!!!! It's my nieces top choice to watch

• kboulton28 By  kboulton28
    01.24.18

Good movie

Cute movie for kids. My daughter has watched this at least 5 times, & enjoys seeing the different amimals talking.

• Roxett By  Roxett
    01.21.18

Great family movie.

I loved this movie, the first time I watched it I could not stop laughing at the little white fluffy dog. The hamster who couldn't find his apartment was just hilarious!

• ACockayne By  ACockayne
    01.20.18

Absolutely adorable movie!

My entire family (including 2 teen sons) absolutely loved it! Definitely a movie for everyone to watch!

• Mommy2jax1 By  Mommy2jax1
    01.19.18

Cute and so funny!

I absolutely loved it! It was cute and funny and something I can enjoy with my family as it has something for everyone. Definitely worth owning.

• MissAshley222 By  MissAshley222
    01.16.18

Awesome movie

This is too cute. My whole family loved it. Great for a family night in with some snacks.

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.16.18

Secret lives of pets

This is so cute and funny. I just love the little white rabbit that Kevin Hart plays. I love the end when the little girl gets the rabbit lol. Its just a good movie for the whole family to enjoy. I don't think you will be disappointed. Kids will love it.

• homemombkw By  homemombkw
    12.31.17

The movie was funny and cute. My kids and I enjoyed watching this movie. I gave it three stars because we didn't find that it had much re-watch value.

• Kaylah-lah By  Kaylah-lah
    12.08.17

Great family movie!

Not only did my kids enjoy this movie but I did as well. It's funny for all ages!

• Littleainsley By  Littleainsley
    11.13.17

It was ok

This cartoon was great for my kids they really liked this and dident stop talking about it for ages so I have to give three stars as I wasent to interested in this one I?m afraid and I?m a big cartoon lover myself