Pampers Premium Care Diapers | SheSpeaks

• savannahsmom14 savannahsmom14
    08.03.15

Just purchased the pampers premium care diapers. Love them already!! They have the sweetest baby powder smell to them. It isnot overpowering at all. Even after the baby gaspeed in it they still smell sweetThey are by far the softest diaper Ihave ever felt. They feel like a cotton ball. The leak protection is superior to others pampers brands. My daughter wore the diaper all night with no leaks. What Ialso like about the diapers is when they do become very wetafter a nightssleep they do not feel gooey like other diapers. Love the tabs too. They are soft, stretchy, and long which provides atight fitting diapershence no leaks!! Highly recommend, I have used Huggies snugglers for over seven months now because of the lack of quality and reliability with others pampers lines.But now pampers hasa customer again in me. Thanks pampers you hit the mark this time ;)

• jrice10 By  jrice10     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

These came in the mail at the perfect time! They are perfect for my little family. My little girl who was a little bigger than average size fit just so well into her Pampers Premium Care . They haven't left any indication of chemical burn, and the neutral scent is perfect for me as i am sensitive to strong odors and smell. The diaper is super soft and I feel absolutely safe knowing that my daughter is wearing a soft,smooth diaper. I love the fact there is a wetness indicator; as a nursing mom with another toddler it definitely is the best reminder to change my little one. Overall, these are a great diaper for my daughter and I am proud I got the chance to use them.Thanks!

• NHKids By  NHKids     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

I have used the Pampers Brand for all four of my children and have had a consistently excellent experience with Pampers diapers. I received Pampers Premium Care Diapers for use with my toddler as part of the SheSpeaks/Pampers Campaign. All opinions are completely my own. Pampers diapers are relatively light-weight, have been successfully leak-proof and appear to be comfortable for my toddler to wear. I am very happy with Pampers and would highly recommend this brand to families with children in diapers.

• FLChefNicole By  FLChefNicole     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

We have been a fan of Pampers diapers for years now but the new Pampers Premium Diapers are even better than before! My 3 month old gets rashes often and sometimes has leaky diapers. With the Premium Diapers they are super soft on her delicate skin and more absorbent than before so no more leaks and messes! They also let air in so this helps with her rashes! They fit great and have the trusty indicator line that I love. Definitely our new favorite diaper!

• guavagirl By  guavagirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

We are sizing up from a different brand and the first thing that struck me was that the Pampers 4 seemed a 1/2 size larger than the other brand 3. This was actually good because I thought the next size would be too big but didn't want to stay in the size 3 and find that she had outgrown it! The diaper is much thinner than our current brand and it absorbs differently. We didn't have any leaks though, because it was much wider across the front and back then our previous brand. While there is a "pee indicator" line in this variety, I didn't find it much use. My daughter is an inconsistent peer so I just check before naps so that she can rest comfortably in a dry diaper.

• DiannaKennedy By  DiannaKennedy     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

As the momma of six, I've seen my fair share of diapers! I've always adored the sweet, tiny little Pampers Swaddlers that we use in the newborn stage. When I brought these diapers out of the box, my husband noted the softness of the outer shell, and remarked, 'hey, these are like the ones we used in the hospital!' The fit is perfect, even for a chubby baby who is walking and climbing like my little guy! I was thrilled to see the color change indicator that can let me know at a glance if the diaper is wet. Last --- we haven't had one leak, even overnight! Thanks so much, Pampers!

• Frappogirl By  Frappogirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

Being the mother of 5 children means that I have tried all the diapers out there and I use Pampers because they are the best. We normally use the Swaddlers. These Pampers Premium diapers have the same softness and dryness protection we have come to expect from the Swaddlers. They have cute animal pictures, the hippo is my favorite and they have a baby powder smell to them. We haven't experienced a single leak and they really contain the stickiness. These are great diapers and I would recommend them to everyone!

• tia450 By  tia450     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

Pampers premium care diapers are made of super soft material that hugs my daughter's curves and prevents leaks. I don't have to worry about chaffing or irritation that comes from the other brands.

• angelpetals4 By  angelpetals4     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

As a mother of 3 young children, I always look for the best. I've always been a huge fan of Pampers and was always very sad when they outgrew the Swaddlers stage because those were the softest diapers ever. After receiving and trying the Pampers Premium I will now be on the lookout for them at the store. My 3 month old just recently got out of the hospital and I didn't want to just put him in any old diaper. Upon opening the box, I could see before I even opened the package that they were going to be soft and gentle on my baby's sensitive skin. I was extremely excited to try them out, and I have to say that Pampers has outdone themselves again. My son had a night where he slept all night (6 hrs) and normally would've soaked through his diaper and when I went to change him, he was pretty dry. the inside of the diaper was full and wet, but he was dry. I will definitely be buying these for my upcoming baby shower gifts.

• mandyspeaking By  mandyspeaking     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

After the birth of my 4th baby, I was given a lot of different brands of diapers as gifts. We have always been a Pampers family and it was interesting to see how different other diapers really are. Pampers Premium have come along and changed the diaper game. They are similiar to swaddlers but softer and less bulky. This really helps with clothes fitting better. Even though they are thinner, they do an excellent job containing the mess baby leaves behind. There was no leaks during our usuall, fit was comfortable and baby was happy. I would recommend these diapers.

• KMR1278 By  KMR1278     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

With my babies, I've always sought out premium diapers. So, testing the Pampers Premium Care seemed like a great opportunity to put these up against other favorites. Upon opening the box, I immediately noticed the extraordinary softness of these diapers -- the most cloth-like, cottony material I've ever seen on any disposable diaper, even softer than my previous favorite, the Pampers Swaddlers. The Premium Care diapers also incorporate the blue wetness indicator line, which is a luxury feature that I can no longer live without. When I used these diapers on my daughter, she stayed fresh and dry indoors and outdoors. I will definitely be looking for these diapers on the market to use in the future!