Urban Decay Naked 2

Urban Decay Naked 2

4.6
              Rated #13 in Makeup - Eyes
87 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

This is my favorite UD pallet! I love the colors, and it lasts a long time!

the colors are amazing and the quality of the brand its excellent and you dont need to re apply because last several hours

Again I have all of the Naked pallets and this one is just as amazing as any of them. The colors are well pigmented and blend easily. Pair this with the primer from urban decay and you are good to go all day!

Great palette I love this palette. It's my absolute favorite. The colors are absolutely gorgeous and so easy to blend. You can do virtually any eye look with this palette. It's great for beauty lovers or all experience and age.

YES GAWDD! I think every person who is looking for a good pallet should buy an urban decay one. It's highly pigmented which means the color is gonna go on you're eyes and be the same color you see in the package! It's easy to apply, no hard scrapping needed & it last FOREVER! Seriously. These are colors that you WILL use. (Btw It's around $50)

UD Naked 2 Review Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette is an Awesome Product. pigment and quality wisommend. Recommended

Glides on so smooth. Beautiful colors and all very blendable

The shadows in this palette are absolutely gorgeous. I have the original naked palette as well as this one and I know most people say the original is for warmer skin tones and this one is for more cooler skin tones, however I like using both and sometimes I use them separately or certain shades from one palette in combination with shades from the other. I love both. The quality and pigmentation of the shadows in the Urban Decay Naked Palettes is superb. I take both palettes with me whenever I travel. My favorite colors in this palette on my NC30 complexion are blackout, busted, ydk, suspect and snakebite. Half Baked is in both palettes and I love those as well. I'm so glad I bought this and often purchase either this or the original as a gift for others.

A must have palette, along with all of the other Naked Palettes. Very pigmented, so many eye looks to mix & match.

ANOTHER HIT FROM URBAN DECAY COSMETICS. I THINK NAKED 2 ,I ALSO LOVE AND USING BOTH ONE AND TWO ,YOU CAN CREATE GLAMOROUS LOOKS. I ALSO HAVE NAKED 3 ,BUT THAT IS ANOTHER REVIEW .

this is my favorite I own both naked and naked 2 and they are my daily uses for my shadows great selection great quality. so many looks you can get

This is my staple pallette, it's such of a high quality item. The shadows are creamy, highly pigmented, long lasting, and a dream to blend. I'm not a fan of the brush that comes along with it, but that is not a problem for me. I always use this pallette, thus making it worth every penny.

I use this palette almost daily. It's filled with great cool-toned neutral shades. The shadows are so silky and pigmented with very little fallout from the more sparkly shades.

Love, use it almost every day. Less glitter/shimmer colors than the original palette. Great staying power when used with a primer; little fallout with glitter.

absolutely love !!!!!! stays on all day