Urban Decay Naked 2

Urban Decay Naked 2

4.6
              Rated #13 in Makeup - Eyes
87 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

I love this pallette. For the avid makeup junkie or just someone starting out this is a must have. Sure I have some of these colors in individual sizes, but to have all of these colors in one place is a great reminder that a smokey eye doesn't need to always be basic black. Super blendable, I love this pallette it is always on my makeup counter.

Great palette of nude/natural colors! They are definitely everyday colors and you can create countless looks with just a palette of eyeshadows. The color pay off is commendable and the staying power is too. Also it usually comes with a Primer potion that is pretty amazing as well!

This palette is a great value because it holds 12 full-sized Urban Decay eyeshadows for a fraction of the cost, without scrimping on quality. As always Urban Decay's eyeshadows are pigmented, blend well, and last for a long time on the lids with or without primer. I own both Naked 1 and Naked 2 palettes and while I love them both, you definitely don't *need* both. I'd suggest Naked 2 for those of you that have cooler undertones and Naked 1 for those of you that have warmer undertones. These palettes are great, versatile, and user friendly. I'd recommend them to makeup novices and experts alike.

Great colors! I use this palette every day!

I love urban decay products. The pigments are strong and blend well This palate is great for a natural look or a smokey eye. I would defiantly advise anyone who likes makeup to pick up this palate and try it out :)

I love these colors and they stay looking great all day!

I got this after buying the Naked Palette. I can not choose which one I like better. They are both great with colors that are my favorites. I use every single color in this palette. It comes with a great brush and small lip color. I was super excited to get this after using other Urban Decay products... They are top of the line, work great, and stay all day!!

As if the first Naked palette wasn't amazing enough, this one certainly out does it. Their are more matte colors in this palette, which really can give you the every day look better than the original. And if you already have the original, I would recommend buying this one anyway. Only a couple of the shades are repeats from the first, but all of the colors work so well together from both palettes. It is yet again a pigmentation masterpiece. Im in love with this collection. Thumbs up to Urban Decay! They also don't test on animals!

absolutely love !!!!!! stays on all day

This is one of my go to makeup palettes. The colors are very pigmented,and blend-able. It is pricey but worth it.

I use this palette like almost everyday! The package is great and good for travel! The colors are super pigmented and there's a good variety of colors and combinations that you can make! I like this palette better than the Naked palette. The colors in this palette are more cool than the first Naked palette. I agree with previous reviews about it being pricey but its totally worth it!

This palette is amazing. I am a big fan do Urban Decay and more so if their Naked palettes. They are creamy, blendable, and highly pigmented. They are versatile as you can use wet or dry. Naked 2 is my favorite out of the Naked series. It contains very unique "greige" colors that work great together for a simple day look and an intense look for a night out. I am actually on my second one. It is my everyday go to palette.

I love love love this! It's great because you have a variety of color all in one pack. I get compliments every time I wear this...

Amazing pigmentation and travel friendly. You can go from day time to night out easily. With the primer it will last throughout all day long.

I really love this palette. I have never tried the Naked 1 palette or the Naked 3 (though I want them both). I hear that people prefer Naked1 over this one. However I love it! I prefer neutral colors and this palette provides plenty of that!I l love the golds and the darkest brown I use for my eyebrows and creases. LOVE it!