Boogie Wipes Saline Wipes for Noses | SheSpeaks

• lcollier33 lcollier33
    03.04.15

These wipes are so gentle and have been a lifesaver for my little girl! Her nose was so raw from it running and constantly wiping, but these wipes helped to rehydrate and protect her little nose!

• jintoki jintoki
    02.05.15

I used the grape scented ones for my baby. She isn't at an age where she can really blow her nose by herself, but these seemed like a safer, non-irritating way to help wipe away and clear up baby's nose. However, I don't think it is a necessary product mainly since my baby doesn't have sensitive skin or any other issues where a plain old tissue won't do just as well.

• Tiwh77 By  Tiwh77
    06.07.15

These are great they really work super well and smell fantastic . Great for squirmy kids who don't like getting there noses wiped.

• newhope14 By  newhope14
    05.21.15

My sister had used these with all 3 of her kids and with my own on the way she made sure that I had my own supply because of how great this product is and I would agree with her

• Phoenix_rises By  Phoenix_rises
    05.18.15

My mom bought me the grape scented ones because she loved the smell so much after seeing someone else use it. We also have the regular ones. They are great for when my son has a lot of congestion and doesn't want m to wipe his nose. It loosens everything up so I can wipe t away quicker and with less resistance then a tissue.

• Nickeylynn By  Nickeylynn
    05.18.15

Good product but not very cost effective. I am just as happy using a regular baby wipe or a soft tissue. My kids didn't seem to notice if there was anything different about these compared to a regular wipe. The small package is nice to pack in your purse or car during allergy season.

• TheRunningTeacher By  TheRunningTeacher
    05.13.15

A DIAPER BAG STAPLE! I strongly recommend every parent keep a pack in their diaper bag! It's perfect for dribbly, runny noses. Plus, it doesn't dry out the skin or cause it to break like rough napkins. It's not just for noses either. Use it to clean pacifiers or to wipe little faces/hands!

• Alisenba By  Alisenba
    03.26.15

I love Boogie Wipes!!! We keep a stash of these- with toddler, we pretty much ALWAYS have a runny nose. It really works and is soothing to a raw nose. I love how the grape smells!! I wish they had an natural version, but I don't believe there is anything harsh in these wipes, anyway.

• cloeybeth By  cloeybeth
    03.26.15

My son runs away from tissues. If I try to wipe his nose with a Boogie wipe, he stays still and asks to do it himself. Love the scents, nice feel, does a good job cleaning. Always have on hand during wintertime!

• AdriannaSmith By  AdriannaSmith
    03.25.15

These are great for on the go! They work like a charm and come in handy when you are out and about and in a pinch! They do not have a strong smell which I like and are soft on my little ones nose.!

• lcollier33 By  lcollier33
    03.04.15

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.03.15

Love love love these. I carry these in the diaper bag and car wherever I go!