International Delight Vanilla Iced Coffee Review Page 4 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• Bradysmama33 By  Bradysmama33
    12.05.12

Too thick, too sweet and I thought the flavor was disgusting (and I tried all the flavors) - but everyone has a different palette when it comes to taste.

• shaunahg By  shaunahg
    12.05.12

My kids drink the mocha and regular faster than I can buy it. The carmel and vanilla are way too sweet, but the other 2 flavors are delish. This product has taken the place of chocolate milk in this house (which used to be a requirememt for breakfast every morning!)

• shebby1992 By  shebby1992
    12.04.12

I love this stuff! I'm not a big fan on iced coffee but this stuff is great. Love drinking it during the summer.

• Agal09 By  Agal09
    12.03.12

I thought this drink was really good. It also helped me with energy!

• Eatworkoutrepeat By  Eatworkoutrepeat
    11.22.12

This stuff was very good but it had a weird aftertaste for me! I'm planning on trying the mocha next!

• MIXEDCOOKE By  MIXEDCOOKE
    11.21.12

These are sooooooo delcicious! This one is one of my favorites! Just a little disappointed that there wasnt more of a variety of them available at my Publix grocery store. These even taste good blended with some ice like a milkshake! YUMMY!

• anganny609 By  anganny609
    11.21.12

I love this coffee so much I need to have it in my house at all times. I can not wait for more flavors.

• urtrainer By  urtrainer
    11.04.12

I was disappointed to see there wasn't a sugar free version.

• pinkstar88 By  pinkstar88
    10.19.12

I tried the vanilla. It was really sweet and thick. I found that if you mixed some milk in it, it made it less sweet. But I still dont think ide buy it again.

• CuppiCakeCassi By  CuppiCakeCassi
    10.16.12

I really, really want to like this but I can't. So thick that its nasty. Doesn't taste good at all. I can't even describe the taste but I hardly taste the coffee and wouldn't quite call it vanilla flavor but if thats what they claim to call it o.k. I wish more companies made this though! I love Iced Coffee.

• mkolenz By  mkolenz
    10.11.12

Good but for the price I can't say I'd get it. The trick is to put ice in it to water it down

• briansjae By  briansjae
    10.11.12

i love this product my kids also loved it. it was creamy and delicious it was especially good during the summer time when you crave coffee but dont want the hotness, we also added it to vanilla ice cream to make coffee frosties and pour chocolate sauce in made it a mudslide...ummm good!!!

• iamwellness By  iamwellness
    09.25.12

They can be thick so I add more milk and lots of ice. My other option is to add it in my blender with shaved ice and banana, instant shake!

• kennerz1234 By  kennerz1234
    08.25.12

love this stuff, a bit pricey, but def. worth it. tastes a lot like starbucks

• Lizzy6359 By  Lizzy6359
    08.24.12

This iced coffee is so good me and my mom buy it ever time we go to the stor ..