Swiffer Duster Review Page 4 of 20 | SheSpeaks

• SweetLeaf By  SweetLeaf
    11.29.14

My 4 year old has a blast helping me dust with these! It makes dusting easier and adds a fun element when sharing chores with the kids.

• BeachcomberD By  BeachcomberD
    11.26.14

It makes dusting furniture super easy.

• CarrieElise By  CarrieElise
    11.04.14

I'm allergic to dust, so I love that this traps the dust, and I don't have to breathe it in. Easy, effective, simple.

• MsChristinaK By  MsChristinaK
    09.11.14

I keep these all around the house so I can just grab it and maintain dust free rooms . So easy to maneuver, lightweight, and traps the dust without feeling like I'm inhaling it when I sweep it around. Easy to throw away and replace.

• gclefbecky By  gclefbecky
    09.11.14

Great product to get the kids involved in the chores around the house! Love that it gets the job done, without having to pull out harsh chemicals!

• sarahmills2 By  sarahmills2
    09.10.14

I love this product. It works great when dusting it makes it so easy to dust blinds ceiling fans etc.

• mamatapia143 By  mamatapia143
    09.09.14

I really love this product. It makes dusting all of my furniture so much easier.

• JulieMatesa By  JulieMatesa
    09.08.14

Ok first things first if you are in a hurry and just want to do a quick job then this isn't to bad. I have to say that I don't like using something over that already has dust and dirt on it. So it would cost me to much to buy refills every time I went to use it. The concept is good I'm just picky.

• Lillypill By  Lillypill
    09.08.14

Cannot live without my swifter for my hardwood floor! Love this product

• crystal1210 By  crystal1210
    08.20.14

Great product, so many uses, makes it so easy to clean ceiling fans, dust clings to the fibers

• FridaR By  FridaR
    08.15.14

cleaning made easier. like this product very easy to use and clean after using it for dusting .

• Ga3000 By  Ga3000
    08.14.14

I love this product. It makes dusting so much easier and actually picks up the dust instead of just sweeping it around. It is also good in the hard to reach area.

• jwilsonray By  jwilsonray
    08.05.14

Nice product. Works awesome between blinds

• yuly4840 By  yuly4840
    07.31.14

Fast and Easy to use to keep dust away.

• KellyJean By  KellyJean
    07.31.14

These are great for quick dusting of mini blinds, top of the refrigerator, heating ducts.