Torani Salted Caramel Syrup Review Page 4 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• eringrimm By  eringrimm     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.18.11

This is delicious! My husband came up with this wonderful coffe drink..brew one cup of coffee then on the stove whisk together about 2 tbs of the syrup with some milk which will form a delicious frothy mixture which you pour on top of the coffee...yum!! I'm so excited to try out more exciting recipes!

• JeanaBeena By  JeanaBeena     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.18.11

Ill admit, when I opened the box and saw "Salted Caramel" I quite literally out loud, said, "ew - are you serious?". But after the first time trying it in my coffee, I 100% take that statement back. As a matter of fact, I'm addicted. The bottle is half gone and it's only been here for a week!

• Colesmama09 By  Colesmama09     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.17.11

My family, friends and I really enjoyed the salted carmel. My family and I tried it in hot chocolate and smoothies. It is so yummy! The flavor was rich, delicious and we felt like we ordered our drinks in a coffee shop. My friends did the coffee and really liked the flavor and are now using it instead of buying flavored coffee in the coffee shop.

• sippinsweettea By  sippinsweettea     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.16.11

Wow...just wow....I have to say, Torani Salted Caramel Syrup has replaced both my honey and my sugar for my nightly tea time! I have never tasted something so complex, yet put together so simply! The underlying saltiness wafts across the taste of the tea giving it a more solid taste while the caramel swirls into every little steam bubble and releases a sweetness oh so very good. A wonderful addition to anyone who still fancies a rich and decadent tea, at a great price!

• friedmli By  friedmli     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.16.11

Really enjoying this product in my coffee and tea! Looking forward to trying it in hot chocolate, too, and maybe on waffles or ice cream! Just wish it was easier to find in New York City, I think there's one grocery store in Manhattan that carries Torani and it's not horribly far from me but I'll have to go when my husband can stay with my toddler since it's far enough away that I'll need to take t subways.

• sweetannas By  sweetannas     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.16.11

This salted caramel syrup is beyond amazing! So rich, sweet and perfectly salty... this made for an amazing Salted Caramel Mocha Pie! (Check out the recipe on my blog: http://www.sweetannas.com!) I will be using this again and again, I'm sure! I can't wait to stir a bit into my next mug of hot chocolate! :o)

• silent_beautie By  silent_beautie     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.16.11

About a week ago I received one of the best coffee syrup brands I have ever found thanks to Torani and SheSpeaks. Torani?s coffee syrup flavors are awesome and I have to admit I?d started using them way before I?d received them to review. My entire family loves them. For review I received the salted caramel syrup and gingerbread syrup. Here?s what I think of the salted caramel flavor. To start off it?s actually the first one that I decided to try because I love caramel, but I had never tried a altered version. I placed about a tablespoon of it in my morning cup of coffee without any creamer or sugar and let me tell you it was absolutely delicious. My son and my husband also agreed that the salted caramel syrup was delicious. In fact, we decided it was our favorite when compared to the gingerbread flavor. I also can tell you that the salted caramel is just as delicious in a hot cup of tea. I haven?t tried the syrup in anything else, but I?m planning to use it in a baked dessert recipe to replace regular caramel. Thank you Torani for such a great coffee and tea treat! I cannot wait to try the other flavors that you have to offer.

• Genneyb By  Genneyb     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.16.11

I cannot believe how flavorful this bottle was. I had to save what is left from it. I have added in my coffee, in my oatmeal, what a wonderful treat. This is giving me so many ideas especially for the holidays to try on my baking, that I can not wait to start. I did however made some cinnamon buns but I added on the frosting and it was great. Thank you, how delicious and flavorful it is. Will by more. But I am like a guinea pig, I have to create different savory and sweet recipes. Thank you.

• mrstolbert By  mrstolbert     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.16.11

This was the best syrup I have ever tasted and I am not a caramel fan. Everybody should try salted caramel at least once.

• susieqtpies By  susieqtpies     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.15.11

Salted Caramel is such a HOT recipe item these days. Every time I turn around there is a new Salted Caramel cookie, brownie, cake, and more! This bottle of syrup packs a mighty punch of sweet and salty in total harmony. I tested the syrup in coffee with my husband and his friend. They usually drink coffee with plain cream. I used half & half and poured in a few ounces of Torani Salted Caramel. They LOVED it and wanted more with their next several cups. Hands down the syrup is much more tastier than the flavored creamers in the dairy section.

• tinamyers By  tinamyers     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.15.11

Very delicious flavor. I loved the fact I added it just to about most things like coffee, pancakes, tea, chocolate, ice cream, milk shakes. It tasted delicous. Thanks.

• catmom50 By  catmom50     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

This was an unexpected wonderful treat. I was a bit skeptical about the flavor "salted" caramel. I used it in my coffee, with a bit of milk and was pleasantly surprised. It was wonderful. I have tried different amounts in my coffee and have found that it takes a small amount to give that tasty caramel flavor I have experienced in coffee shop lattes, etc. I would recommend this product highly, very highly in fact to anyone that loves flavored coffee. It is sure a lot cheaper than buying coffee at a shop. I am ready to try other flavors. It is a product I have looked at in the past, but just wasn't sure how well it would taste. I Love it!!

• smiling1 By  smiling1     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

The Salted Caramel was another family favorite! It was perfect in our coffee, lattes, mocha's, smoothies and more. I made a Salted Caramel & Chocolate Coffee Smoothie as well as added it to our family banana bread which turned out amazing. The girls really enjoyed this one in their hot chocolate! :) Loved this one!

• dearprudence By  dearprudence     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

I received my Torani Salted Caramel and was at first a little disappointed that it wasn't plain caramel. I Tried this in both my coffee and my Hot chocolate and was delighted with the taste. My coffee tasted like the ones you pay big bucks for at the coffee shops. This was so absolutely delicious that I poured some in a bottle and took it to work . My co workers loved the taste and are looking to buy some Torani for their homes as well. This also tasted great poured over pound cake.

• sakana By  sakana     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

I love salted caramels, but was dubious about salted caramel syrup. I decided to try it in one of Torani's recipes: Hot salted caramel apple cider. I have some absolutely delicious fresh pressed organic apple cider right now. I heated up some cider (24 ounces) with 1 1/2 ounces of the syrup. It was quite delicious. The syrup's flavor wasn't overpowering, it was just right. I'll definitely be trying the salted caramel syrup again!