Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• fresa1990 fresa1990
    11.07.13

i give this an ok! its not bad but could do a lil better!

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.05.14

I really didn't care for this at all. I had to take it off to clean the toilet (ew) and if the toilet overflows, or someone has a gross 'explosion' there is a chance you are going to have to take this thing out and clean it or there is going to be a lingering poo smell. Eewwww. Okay that's enough of that. I didn't like it nearly as much as I thought it would.

Video Reviews

• savneeboobel By  savneeboobel
    04.25.12

Great idea but the mess it leaves behind...yuck.

• FreeNClear By  FreeNClear
    03.13.12

You say I am lazy about house cleaning like it?s a bad thing. I cannot really be the only person in the world that wishes cleaning would be easier. Doesn?t everyone just love scrubbing their bathroom? Especially the toilet? I, for one, can vouch for the fact that I absolutely despise cleaning the bathroom toilet. That?s why I was so eager to try the new Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner when BzzAgent offered me the opportunity to review it for you. I can say that, for the most part, this is a great product. Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl cleaner is simple to use. That is a plus in my book. I have four kids, work from home and frequently entertain friends. Obviously, I don?t have time to fiddle with a product to make it do what it?s supposed to do. I want something that simplifies my cleaning routine ? not a product that complicates it. Here?s how easy it is to use. You assemble the product. It?s not as scary as it seems. You basically snap the can into place on the foot pedal device. You attach the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl cleaning wand to the side of the toilet. It has a suction cup that goes on the outside of the rim and the sprayer goes inside the rim. Slide the optional sleeve over the can. It isn?t necessary for the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner to work, but it blends with the decor of the bathroom better. Step on the pedal for one second. The spray will coat the bowl. Here?s the hard part ? walk away. That easy ? in one second a day, your toilet will be clean. What did I like about it? Scrubbing Bubbles brand. Ok, ok ? It?s nostalgia. My mom used it when I was a kid and I always loved the commercials with the little bubble characters swirling down the tub. Ease of use ? wow! In just one second (count them, One! ? The Count on Sesame street would be disappointed with that walk-on role), my toilet bowl is being cleaned and disinfected. No scrubbing ? you just step on the pedal. Fragrance. Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner smells slightly sweet and fresh. Scrubbing Bubbles calls it Fresh Mountain Morning. It?s not overpowering ? but it does make the bathroom smell clean. Let?s face it. There are worse smells to be found in a bathroom. Love the sleeve that goes over the can. The sleeve hides the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner can so it blends better with the bathroom. 360 degree spray. It even sprays under the rim. It completely coats the toilet. Long lasting ? One can, when used as directed (one second spray twice a day), will last a month. No Batteries ? yep ? it?s totally person powered ? but it is still very easy to use. What didn?t I like? Messy. When it sprays, it sprays all over the top of the toilet. If you put the lid down, it?s not so bad, but some of the product does spray on the seat and requires a quick wipe. That?s not as bad as having to scrub down the whole toilet, but it sprayed so far out of the toilet that it got my shower curtain in the process. How to know when to replace it without examining the can. As I said, I have four kids. I?m pretty busy. It would be handy if there a visual reminder on the white sleeve reminding you when to purchase the refill. For the time being, I just write the date in sharpie on the back of the white sleeve. I?m hoping when I go to purchase the refill that it comes with another white sleeve or that?s not going to last for long. It doesn?t make or break the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner- it would just be a nice bonus. Tips: Mark the date so you remember to buy your refill. Use it twice a day. I found it easy to remember to use Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner when I brushed my teeth. I do that at least twice a day ? once when I get up and once before bedtime ? so it?s just a natural extension of my bedtime routine since I am already in the bathroom anyway.

• SimplyDavia By  SimplyDavia
    02.24.12

So easy to use once you install it... No muss no fuss and even my 6 year old "helps!"

• skeenan13 By  skeenan13     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.13.12

I really enjoyed using the Scrubbing Bubbles One-Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner. It was so easy to set up and use w/o getting hands dirty. My whole family enjoyed using it...even the little ones.

• RachelFerrucci By  RachelFerrucci
    01.12.12

This was very easy to use and because you only need to step on the lever, my husband and daughter pitched in using it. I still needed to do a deep cleaning each week but it's nice to have something that can be used everyday easily

• chickmomma By  chickmomma
    01.05.12

I think they work pretty well for what they were intended. I use them in all our bathrooms and it helps keep things clean in between cleanings basically, especially with boys in the house!

• cgd8602 By  cgd8602     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.10.11

I have to give it a three star review. My three year old son kept thinking that this is to be used after every toilet use. I ran out of the product within a week. That is my only problem. Smells very good. The toilet does seem to be immaculate though. Recommended for families that don't have small children.

• Keeks1214 By  Keeks1214     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.07.11

We were in the middle of moving when I received my scrubbing bubbles toilet cleaner in the mail so we finally got it installed in one of our new bathrooms a month ago. I wanted to use it for about a month before writing a review. We have certainly enjoyed the product. It was very easy for my boyfriend to install. My favorite thing about it is I don't have to clean the toilet nearly as often with this product. I used to clean the toilet every week and now I can easily go 2 weeks without having to scrub it. It doesn't eliminate that task but it definitely extends it. I love the scent of the product -- it sends a lovely scent into the air. We have purchased refills but we have experienced problems finding the starter kit. We want to get one for our other bathroom--I'm sure we will eventually find one. I highly recommend this product. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it doesn't eliminate hand cleaning the toilet all together. That might take a miracle but it would be nice!!

• thorsmommy By  thorsmommy
    12.02.11

I purchased 2 scrubbing bubbles one step toliet cleaners, with coupon and sale price made them free. The concept is great, only the sprayer oversprays, and does not fit "snug" against the toliet bowl. I also found that guest do not understand that it is a cleaner, and step on the sprayer, causing them to get the product on their knees. I have one in each restroom, it does smell great. I will most likely not purchase refills once the canister is empty

• ezbuyselltrade By  ezbuyselltrade     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.01.11

I received Scrubbing Bubbles Onestep toilet bowl cleaner through shespeaks for free to try and I now this is the only product I will be using for my toilet. It was easy to set up and easy to maintain just one step on the pedal and it cleans your bowl for you saving you time and the gross mess of having to clean your toilet with your brush. I now have one in each bathroom of my house GREAT PRODUCT and will recommend it to all my family and friends wish they would have invented this a long time ago