A E Storage Wars | SheSpeaks

• grannyb328 grannyb328
    06.22.14

My husband was channel surfing one evening and came across this show. We have been hooked on it ever since. Its great for entertainment. It's unbelievable what they find in these storage lockers and the anount some are willing to pay for them. Great show!!

• candries candries
    12.10.15

Sorry Storage Wars - STOPPED watching when you brought Dave Hester back! Can't stand the guy......all so FAKE now. Loved the other people on the show but Dave ruins it for me and my family.........

• kitakat08 By  kitakat08
    04.16.13

Good show, Barry is my favorite. It's interesting to find out how much their stuff is worth and if they are in the hole at the end by buying a bad locker.

• mizz_shaddy By  mizz_shaddy
    03.30.13

Good show and some of the things they fine are quite surprising, but I mostly go for Barry you never know what he's gonna say, do or show up in.

• AbbyNormal By  AbbyNormal
    02.05.13

Sometimes it's interesting to watch

• angelahope By  angelahope
    02.02.13

Love the show but hate that it got me into actually doing it. storage unit sales are expensive with little pay out.

• ktmichelle22 By  ktmichelle22
    01.24.13

Some are good, some are annoying!

• ladygracie By  ladygracie
    01.24.13

I do like to see the things they claim they find in the lockers, it would be nice if they would tell how long the lockers have not been paid for to make them come up for bids. I also believe the high end items are planted by the show. I do not care for the bickering between the people staring on the show nor the big mouth remarks they make, I only watch when there is nothing eles on.

• MrsLamberson By  MrsLamberson
    12.08.12

I love this show. Love seeing the exciting things they find.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

I like this show. This is one of my many favorites. I record this show on my DVR to be sure not to miss any episodes. :) I would recommend!

• spldblkprincess By  spldblkprincess
    10.21.12

This show is great i love barry

• Liliana6 By  Liliana6
    10.16.12

This show is interesting they actually find lots of things.