OPI Nail Lacquer Review Page 4 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• smartsororitygirl By  smartsororitygirl
    12.16.13

OPI is a good way to get a drugstore type brand that lasts more then a day! Love it!

• Cslaskey By  Cslaskey
    12.16.13

I always love OPI's wide and ever changing selection of nail polish. I like the way that OPI dries to a shiny finish even without a topcoat. I only wish that it were a little longer lasting!

• DRigby By  DRigby
    12.12.13

I Love OPI! Great colors, fast drying with a glossy finish.

• thetruthwillsetufree811 By  thetruthwillsetufree811
    12.11.13

They have some cute colors. However it still chip off like any other brand.

• MsBianca76 By  MsBianca76
    11.10.13

If I could give this nail polish a 7++ I would its amazing super pigmented, strong fibers to coat your nails for a lasting manicure, no funky smell and dries fast with one coat. I think you get every penny you spend don this nail polish. I cant wait to get the glitters set for Christmas nails Fa lalalalala

• MamaSnooki By  MamaSnooki
    11.04.13

Price wise i hate it. But they have really great colors.

• jillnunn By  jillnunn
    10.31.13

I've been doing my nails (not a salon, ME), since I was a kid. I'm middle-aged now, and after trying all sorts of brands, from the cheap to the high-end pricey ones, I've concluded that OPI is the best.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

OPI chips off just like any other polish. Save your $$ and get a cheaper brand.

• earningwings By  earningwings
    10.25.13

Love the OPI colors and have been wearing it for years. It is my favorite. Downside is that it chips really fast whether I have it done at the salon or do myself. Really you cant beat the unique colors... it is hard to find one that doesnt become your favorite.

• DaringSpecimen7 By  DaringSpecimen7
    10.21.13

Too expensive.Lasted 2 days the most.Wouldn't try again.

• Sunnysnowflake By  Sunnysnowflake
    10.04.13

OPI Nail Lacquer is my favorite! It lasts longer than any other nail polish I have ever tried. I love the color range and really love the limited editions they come out with. And the tiny bottles are perfect for me since I can't wear nail polish at work. So its just a fun thing to do for special occasions. Highly recommend

• kimkimsjourney By  kimkimsjourney
    10.01.13

This is my all time favorite brand of nails polish. I have over 600 bottles of OPI polishes..... Yes, that many lol I love the colors and the names!!!

• jesscoletta By  jesscoletta
    09.17.13

Great product, goes on smooth, never any bubbles and rarely chips. Love OPI

• CarisaLin By  CarisaLin
    08.22.13

I love OPI they are consistently one of my favorite nail polish lines. They always come out with great new colors for every season and they last forever. I still have some of my first bottles of OPI and they still work just great. This is the best polish for a french manicure!

• kuananysha By  kuananysha
    07.15.13

opi is very good nail polish