Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet

Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet

4.9
              Rated #4 in Kitchen & Cooking
78 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

Love cast iron and love Lodge. Their pans are uniform and season quickly. I have lots of cast iron pots, but few are as well made as my Lodge pans

I use all my cast iron for all my cooking and baking.

These are awesome cookware. Heavy duty stuff.

An american Classic...every real cook should own a cast iron pan in their kitchen setup. The older the better. They only get better with age.

Love Lodge Logic cast iron products.

I have a few of these skillets I use them all the time especially when camping. Great for open flame cooking. They make the best fried potatoes. I use the smaller ones for cornbread and they always turn out great.

I prefer cooking in this type skillet more than anything. I even take mine camping and cook on the fire directly.

The only kind of pan to use for fried potatoes, cornbread, and gravy! My grandmother taught me to cook with these pans, so obviously the reputation goes way back!

I love this skillet for cooking potatoes, cornbread, and just about anything except for eggs. The heat distribution is more even than any other pan I own and it's versatile to use in the oven at high temps. The only thing I have ever had trouble cooking in this pan is eggs. It definitely is not egg friendly. However, if the pan is seasoned correctly, it cleans up easily. I have a Lodge set that we use for camping as well. I can put it directly over the fire to bake or cook meats.

Love my cast iron skillets. This is the only way to cook cornbread or fried taters.

For the price and performance of this pan, you really can't go wrong. If you're getting your first cast iron pan, I would definitely recommend this one!

I use cast iron all the time and this one is the easiest to keep clean and use. They season nice and keep quite clean!

Cast Iron is best if you are a "real" cook. And this pan brand is no different. The pan is great. Unbreakable, heats evenly, gives your food great flavor, and it easy to clean...just remember to NEVER use soap when cleaning cast iron...It's cause the pan to rust.

I love my cast iron skillets.I can fry on stove,bake in the oven. Also, with the different weather, that we are having comes power outage so then you can cook in the fireplace,with it.Modern appliances are good but serve no real purpose with todays world.

My doctor said I was low on iron, but since I cannot take iron supplements, he suggested I buy a cast iron pan. I guess some of the iron in the pan transfers to the food cooked in it. I looked for one for the longest time before I found the Lodge 12 inch skillet. Oh, my! I was sold on it the first time I used it. It cooks food beautifully, better than my other cookware. It is my pan of choice. I loved it so much, I purchased another 12 incher and a smaller skillet too. Seasoning with a little oil after washing keeps it ready to use! Lodge is my skillet of choice!