Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

This product was made for me! I always need help with stains on the go and it works great. Very fast too!

Video Reviews

• Thindman81 By  Thindman81
    03.05.15

gets the stains off quick and easy for on the go

• heartinwv95 By  heartinwv95
    02.20.15

Worked really well on darker clothing, but left a yellowish stain when used on a light blue and a white shirt. Good in a pinch, but not so great for lighter colors!

• AnneMarieVergara By  AnneMarieVergara
    01.18.15

Left a stain on my pants while I was at work. Not sure what happened, I have been using this for a while now. Never had a problem in the past but it made my pants look much lighter in a section but did wash off without a problem.

• embracespectrum By  embracespectrum
    01.18.15

I was slightly disappointed in the Tide To Go sticks. It did some of the job, but it dries out quickly and doesn't get the stains out as much as I thought it would.

• Makaylahm By  Makaylahm
    01.09.15

This product is beyond great I am very clumsy and always wasting things. The only thing is they are only great fir smaller spills

• lundyjamie By  lundyjamie
    01.02.15

I always drop food on my shirt when out eating dinner and now I don't have to walk around with a giant stain on my shirt thanks to Tide To Go. I always keep on in my purse for emergencies! It has saved me embarrassment and clothing!

• Kcove27 By  Kcove27
    01.02.15

Always keep one in my purse. Easy to use. Only downside is I've found on white/cream colored clothing it leaves almost like a ring around where the stain way, which comes out in the wash.

• Kella86 By  Kella86
    12.30.14

Carried these in my purse all through college. Anytime anyone had a stain I used the Tide to Go Pen! Works fast, isn't messy and works great!

• Missmama By  Missmama
    12.29.14

I was surprised. This actually works! I always have one in my purse. Only complaint is it dried out rather quickly.

• Kapries By  Kapries
    12.29.14

Gets that nagging stain off you shirt quick and easy.