Domino's Pizza Review Page 4 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• ElenaB By  ElenaB
    11.09.12

Domino's pizza does'nt have a great flavor. I like their hot wings but that's about it. I definately don''t go there for the pizza.

• CHRISTINA44 By  CHRISTINA44
    11.08.12

Theyy have really steped it up, love the online ording service.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

I like Dominos. Their new sauce is really good, and I recommend everyone try it since it changed. They always come quick, and never have an order wrong. I definitely recommend.

• boo_boo_kitty By  boo_boo_kitty
    10.10.12

I love Domino's and it is the only pizza I will eat. Their sauce is the best and I wouldn't have it any other way.

• Southerngenes By  Southerngenes
    10.08.12

Absolutely LOVE Dominos thin crust bacon........

• SteffieJr By  SteffieJr
    09.16.12

I don't know about Domino's anymore. I decided to try them recently because I had a 50% off my order coupon. Well, I haven't eaten from them since they changed their sauce, and I got to say, I didn't like it as much. I also ordered an Hawaiian pizza, only to get Ham and no Pineapple. Odd don't you think? Even said Hawaiian on my receipt and on the sticker on the box. Needless to say I'll stick with Pizza Hut or Papa Johns in the future.....maybe even Papa Murphy's if I feel like baking it myself.

• divasundae By  divasundae
    09.16.12

I like their pizza now that they change the sauce recipe. It use to taste like ketchup! My only issue with them now is they don't deliver after 7pm. That when more peope order after 7 pm!

• deankinphi By  deankinphi
    09.05.12

I love Domino's Pizza and one you order tastes great!!!!!!!!!!!

• SoCal88 By  SoCal88
    08.30.12

Dominos has the best veggie and cheese pizzas ever. Also love their cheesesticks. Love the online ordering feature where you can track the progress of your pizza and how they're still one of the few pizza chains that has coke, not pepsi.

• BeautyWiz88 By  BeautyWiz88
    07.26.12

love this pizza..its always fresh and delivery is at my fingertips!

• ralexander75 By  ralexander75
    07.20.12

Just so-so.

• beevet By  beevet
    07.20.12

love domino's! sauce and crust are just right. sooooooooo happy they now offer a GF option, can't wait to try it! :-)

• carlsbadmom By  carlsbadmom
    07.13.12

It's Domino's so what can be said? It's GREAT for pick up if you are pressed for time, but not the best pizza on the planet. I think it's a good value for what you get.

• barrybunch By  barrybunch
    06.20.12

Love the new Parmesan bites. There thin and crispy pizza is pretty good. I think they have really improved over the years.

• alohagyrlstar By  alohagyrlstar
    06.20.12

I love their new crust; it's awesome! They have great tasting pizza and usually good deals to buy them at a more reasonable price. They have really improved their pizza over the past couple years; I actually eat it as much as my favorite Pizza Hut!