Lady Gaga Fame Monster | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.15.12

I am 51 years old and love Lady GAGA. Her music is upbeat and excellent to work out or walk to. My 18 year old daughter and I went to her concert in Tulsa last year and it was awesome. She puts on a great show if you ever get the chance to see her LIVE!

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

So very very very tired of Lady Gaga. She's hit the "overkill" level to me. Her behavior and comments are awful and she acts like she is above everyone. I have no respect for her.

• 87rbbjef By  87rbbjef
    03.02.14

Good as what it shows as is.

• hopelenore1 By  hopelenore1
    02.17.14

When this album first came out, I couldn't stop listening to it. I love Lady Gaga. She is such an inspiration!

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.16.14

This is when gaga was great! I used to be a huge fan mama monster could do no wrong I no longer feel this way she has gone downhill fast which is sad! trippingtiffies hit the nail on the head with her comment

• HazelBeltran5 By  HazelBeltran5
    12.27.13

great album.

• VeroArias By  VeroArias
    12.22.13

Best album ever!!!!

• michelle77 By  michelle77
    12.11.13

Lady Gaga is an amazing artist! I have seen her perform live and she is even more incredible then. She is very different and unique in her style.

• Treewee By  Treewee
    12.01.13

pretty good, probably would buy

• aylaka24 By  aylaka24
    11.29.13

I love Lady Gaga! While I do not love every song she puts out I was overall very happy with this CD

• dcayden By  dcayden
    11.15.13

Not a ladt Gaga fan. Her music is ok but she is to over the top for my taste and I just wish she was a better role model.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies