Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner Review Page 4 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• lilyblossom By  lilyblossom
    01.22.13

Smells great and works amazingly. Leaves my hair shiny smooth and silky. And it's pretty cheap to, easy to locate.

• jamie059 By  jamie059
    01.18.13

I really like this shampoo and all of Herbal Essence shampoos smell so good and leave my hair so soft

• lolabrio By  lolabrio
    01.18.13

Herbal Essence is so awesome. They're products are always making me surprised. keep on doing the great work!

• justjenne By  justjenne
    01.17.13

Very nice shampoo. Good smell, leaves hair in good condition, and the bottle is clear so you can see how much is left :)

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

I love the smell of the shampoo and conditioner. I like how my hair feels after I use it.

• Shahn5 By  Shahn5
    05.30.12

I like to mix by shampoo up from time to time and tried this and thought it worked really well and smelled great but over time of using it seemed like my hair felt greasy the next day.

• tan224 By  tan224
    05.17.12

This worked on my hair very well. my hair felt smooth and shiny! Liked the after wash smell too

• ganabear By  ganabear
    05.17.12

I like the conditioner a lot. The scent is suddle but nice. I don't like the shampoo as much because my hair isn't really that dry and it doesn't clean my hair as well.

• lorilola By  lorilola
    04.06.12

I love this brand! I've been using it for years! I love the way it smells and my hair is so soft and shiny! I get complements on the way my hair smells all the time! I love it!

• JoanMarlene By  JoanMarlene
    04.05.12

Wow, This shampoo and conditioner are great! They make my hair super soft, shiny, and it feels great. I have no complaints. I will definitely buy this in the future. Thanks Shespeaks.

• refinnejw By  refinnejw
    04.05.12

Awesome shampoo and conditioner. My hair loves it. I love the scent and fun blue color!!! Great product.

• jmcarollo00 By  jmcarollo00
    03.09.12

VERY thick...which is good for my hair since my hair is so thick but seems to leave your hair really heavy and oily the next day! Smells GREAT though!

• cottncndydreams By  cottncndydreams
    03.08.12

I absolutely love the Hello Hydration conditioner its the big drink my hair needs sometimes because its so thick! It has such a great smell that lasts and lasts. My hair stays nice and silky smooth and doesnt dry right back out!

• devonvida By  devonvida
    01.31.11

I use Herbal Essences Natural Instincts to color my hair at home. They used to include a weekly conditioning treatment in the box that I would always run out of! I was ecstatic when I used the Hello Hydration conditioner for the first time and realized it felt and smelled like the same conditioner included with their hair color. I don't use this as an every day product, it can be very heavy and weigh my hair down, but for a weekly or twice a week treatment it does a great job.

• Courtneyfaithh By  Courtneyfaithh
    01.02.11

the smell is awesome, but doesn't have as good of effects as my tresemme naturals set. the hair becomes really shiny, but it is because of the conditioner, and its not the natural shine, its a product covered shine, and does not tend to stay straight!