Alouette Baby Brie Cheese | SheSpeaks

• Liduvina Liduvina
    04.26.13

This cheese compliments wine very well. Another good combo is on crackers. An easy recipe is this cheese raspberry jam in the middle of a pastry sheet bake and serve, delicious easy and your guest will think you spent a long time making dessert.

• AliSpeaks By  AliSpeaks
    06.04.14

Well, aside from being named after it, not even a joke, just the plain cheesy truth. My dad loved the food so he decided to name me after his favorite kind, Brie. It's not my first name, but my middle name. Regardless, cheese inspired any part of my name?? Aside from that, I can see why he did it. The delectable form that is brie is rather addictive and I don't blame him for letting the cheese get to his head. It's creamy buttery smooth texture is really good. I enjoy it on occasion when I can afford the stuff!

• tammylove2011 By  tammylove2011
    05.21.14

great on crackers

• consteche By  consteche
    04.26.14

Recently discovered this creamy cheese while out shopping. Some crackers, Alouette, and tea and you ready to sit back and relax to a nice movie or something on TV. The taste is good, not too salty, and firm enough like how I prefer Brie when I buy that type of cheese.

• ValiaMaria By  ValiaMaria
    04.26.14

I love all kinds of brie cheese! Alouete has very good brie cheese also. Would recomend to all cheese lovers. Not plain yet not too strong. Delicious!

• GreekMuse By  GreekMuse
    01.01.14

This is a decent brie. It is usually a little too young for my taste, so it matures for a few days before consumption, as the inside needs to be so soft it's almost melting. Great value for its price. Pairs well with wine.

• alethiaztruth By  alethiaztruth
    12.31.13

This is a good cheese although a bit pricey. It's smooth and buttery and goes well with various recipes.

• quietwater By  quietwater
    12.18.13

Would not eat it on its own but tastes good with crackers.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    12.17.13

I love how Brie is so versatile. It can be used in cooking meals or in a dessert. Awesome!

• Jhuxley By  Jhuxley
    11.17.13

I like that I can make specific recipes with this cheese, however it seems that I dont often find myself purchasing it as it seems to be a little expensive and doesnt fully appeal to my pallet

• GoldieMae By  GoldieMae
    11.09.13

Delicious and I love Brie. Great Appetiser or Dessert.