Pampers Diapers Review Page 4 of 60 | SheSpeaks

• mrsshaunana By  mrsshaunana
    12.03.18

BEST Diapers & Wipes

Pampers are the BEST diapers we have used. We have tried all brands but keep coming back to these as the best. With pampers there are No leaks, blow outs or issues of any kind with these diapers. My two favorite pampers diapers are the Pampers pure diaper, and the pampers swaddlers. We also love both the pampers pure wipes and pampers sensitive wipes.

• tiah3813 By  tiah3813
    11.30.18

Cruisers!

Pampers is my preferred diaper choice. The cruisers help my son get around better, never gave a rash and are great for. Overnight!

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

color is cool

good for over nights dont leakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Jenmarie0305 By  Jenmarie0305
    10.28.18

Love this brand. Love how the diapers tell me how wet the diaper is by the line that goes down the middle.

• Claudia1991 By  Claudia1991
    10.17.18

My favorite diapers

As a mom of 3, Pampers has always been by my side. We love the baby neutral scent they have. One of my favorite features is the yellow line they have. It turns blue when baby is wet, this helps me know when they need a diaper change.

• burseygirl84 By  burseygirl84
    08.11.18

Way over priced

Pampers are ok but for the price I don't bother buying them. Parents choice works just the same if not better!

• Krystal_DawnL By  Krystal_DawnL
    07.12.18

Pampers cruisers review

I have never experienced a diaper that is so amazing and doesn't leak. I would recommend this diaper type and brand to anyone with active babies.

• mybluefairy By  mybluefairy
    06.05.18

Use Pampers!

Pampers diapers have always been my favorite. I have tried many different kinds including store brand and the more expensive brands, but I always come back to Pampers. They seem to fit better, last longer, keep the mess in and don't leave marks on my baby. I would definitely recommend Pampers to any new mom that isn't sure which brand to use.

• Kirsti07 By  Kirsti07
    06.03.18

My family loves pampers! They are perfect for my child?s sensitive skin and super absorbent. We don?t buy any other diaper! And there is almost always a coupon available!

• Kathleens47 By  Kathleens47
    05.31.18

Happy baby! Happy mommmy!

My favorite diapers! They fit well, are super absorbent and always can get a coupon for them! Plus Pampers has a loyalty program where you can get items just for buying the diapers! I tried afew other brands of diapers but none compare to Pampers diapers on quality!

• mamabear11 By  mamabear11
    05.09.18

My Favorite!!!

Pampers are my favorite diapers! Never had a leak or blowout in these. We have had no allergic reaction or diaper rach! My daughter has sensitive skin and these are perfect for her.

• famofstubbs By  famofstubbs
    04.26.18

Only Diaper I Used With Both My Kids

We received a bunch of diapers for my baby shower, so I tested out about 3-4 different brands... And I have to say, Pampers was the only diaper I didn't have a leak issue with! Almost every time he wore Huggies, he would leak out. Also love the Pampers Rewards :)

• Violetlotus95 By  Violetlotus95
    04.20.18

Have your own opinion

Everybody has there own opinion but I did not like them my kids would pee straight through them so i stopped using them

• Violetlotus95 By  Violetlotus95
    04.20.18

Have your own opinion

• Riley25sanders By  Riley25sanders
    03.20.18

Disappointed

I was not happy with this product. They gave my newborn bad diaper rash in the hospital because of the thin mesh like netting on the inside of the diaper. They also continuously leaked on her so as soon as i took her home i switched to huggies