Pampers Diapers | SheSpeaks

• Kathleens47 Kathleens47
    05.31.18

Happy baby! Happy mommmy!

My favorite diapers! They fit well, are super absorbent and always can get a coupon for them! Plus Pampers has a loyalty program where you can get items just for buying the diapers! I tried afew other brands of diapers but none compare to Pampers diapers on quality!
  • GirlyGirl1979 GirlyGirl1979
    05.18.14

I tried these diapers with my son and had to end up calling the company, to request a refund because I was not happy with the absorbency.

• Carlib2636 By  Carlib2636
    03.10.18

My #1 choice

Pampers swaddlers are amazing with my daughter. They are gentle soft and i love the line that changes when they are wet.

• jaclyncurtis By  jaclyncurtis
    02.03.18

Need a blowout band

Pampers are a decent diaper, but I don't like the fact that they don't have a "blowout band" at the top of the rear side. It just allows everything to shoot right up and out the back.

• Anallye By  Anallye
    02.03.18

BEST DIAPERS EVER

This here is the best of the best, I started using it with my first child and will not go back.

• Janetteschebel By  Janetteschebel
    01.24.18

These diapers work great! No leaking problems, they can be pricey but if you find coupons helps! Great for sensitive skin as well!

• SimmyG By  SimmyG
    01.14.18

Can I Say Super-Absorbent

I love Love LOVE Pampers diapers. I have tried other brands, and have often found that my poor baby would end up with the diaper leaking, instead of absorbing. My little girl seems to find these more comfortable (as comfortable as a diaper can be I suppose).

• amandaclynn0719 By  amandaclynn0719
    01.07.18

I recently had a baby and my boyfriend who had a child before said that pampers was the best diapers out there. I of course went out when we ran out of the pampers from my baby shower and bought some other brand because they were cheaper. Never again! I don't care about spending six more dollars. Less leaks with these diapers and the line of front that shows when the diaper is full is fantastic!

• nandita_a By  nandita_a
    12.15.17

Best Diaper ever

I have been using pampers for my toddler ever she was born. And I absolutely love it. her skin is sensitive but we had no diaper rash problems with pampers Diapers.

• Theonlylla By  Theonlylla
    12.15.17

Best brand ever

No doubt! When it comes to diapering Pampers is the most trusted brand. The diaper doesn?t smell or leaks and my babies feel comfortable in it. They all sleep troguh the night. Excellent for sensitove baby skin.

• surfmomma By  surfmomma
    12.13.17

Best for little bums

Besides the occasional early morning blow out, these diapers are the best! No issues with allergies, great absorbance, and all for a reasonable price. We will continue to use pampers for years to come.

• monteque By  monteque
    11.21.17

My go-to for gifts and self purchase

I buy Pampers as gifts and plan to buy for my grandchild that is due. I have always loved Pampers because they seem to be the best for sensitive skin. My grandaughter could not use other brands and Pampers was the final try or we were going to cloth.