Pampers Diapers Review Page 4 of 61 | SheSpeaks

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Great diapers!

The ONLY brand that fit my daughter. However, they did not fit my son well. I would definitely say it's worth trying; especially the newborn ones (they fit both my kids).

• shelby_neal8792 By  shelby_neal8792
    03.30.19

Pampers are fantastic!!

Pampers are a good quality diaper from birth until potty training! My oldest daughter could not wear anything but Pampers! Their different variety of wipes and diapers are amazing when it comes to growth, sensitivity, and mobility in children. I?ve never had a leaking issue with Pampers, as I have with other brands. Very durable and soft on your babies bottoms so no discomfort! Also comes with adorable designs! Highly recommend Pampers diapers and products!

• sherryhouse By  sherryhouse
    02.28.19

Great diapers

I love these diapers! They fit very well, they are soft and do not leak. Recommend these diapers for sure!

• Katyk47 By  Katyk47
    02.11.19

5/5!!!!

Only diapers I trust 100%! Love the fit of Cruisers!

• jamesanderson By  jamesanderson
    01.22.19

great... soft... gentle...

handles with care and gentle on skin... keeps my baby happy

• dragonfly10011 By  dragonfly10011
    12.27.18

Pampers is the way to go.

When my son was a baby, Pampers was the only diaper he could wear without getting a rash everywhere! Plus he never had a leak through problem. I always buy papers as gifts for new arrivals!

• blackcristina92 By  blackcristina92
    12.11.18

I absolutely love the baby powder smell of these diapers. I also love the wetness indicator. I did however have a major problem with leaking in the night. I would wake up with my son to find him soaking wet as well as his bed. I decided to switch to a different brand.

• mrsshaunana By  mrsshaunana
    12.03.18

BEST Diapers & Wipes

Pampers are the BEST diapers we have used. We have tried all brands but keep coming back to these as the best. With pampers there are No leaks, blow outs or issues of any kind with these diapers. My two favorite pampers diapers are the Pampers pure diaper, and the pampers swaddlers. We also love both the pampers pure wipes and pampers sensitive wipes.

• tiah3813 By  tiah3813
    11.30.18

Cruisers!

Pampers is my preferred diaper choice. The cruisers help my son get around better, never gave a rash and are great for. Overnight!

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

color is cool

good for over nights dont leakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Jenmarie0305 By  Jenmarie0305
    10.28.18

Love this brand. Love how the diapers tell me how wet the diaper is by the line that goes down the middle.

• Claudia1991 By  Claudia1991
    10.17.18

My favorite diapers

As a mom of 3, Pampers has always been by my side. We love the baby neutral scent they have. One of my favorite features is the yellow line they have. It turns blue when baby is wet, this helps me know when they need a diaper change.

• burseygirl84 By  burseygirl84
    08.11.18

Way over priced

Pampers are ok but for the price I don't bother buying them. Parents choice works just the same if not better!

• Krystal_DawnL By  Krystal_DawnL
    07.12.18

Pampers cruisers review

I have never experienced a diaper that is so amazing and doesn't leak. I would recommend this diaper type and brand to anyone with active babies.

• mybluefairy By  mybluefairy
    06.05.18

Use Pampers!

Pampers diapers have always been my favorite. I have tried many different kinds including store brand and the more expensive brands, but I always come back to Pampers. They seem to fit better, last longer, keep the mess in and don't leave marks on my baby. I would definitely recommend Pampers to any new mom that isn't sure which brand to use.