Bear Naked Cranberry Raisin Cereal Review Page 4 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• ksmith By  ksmith
    12.01.11

I like this cereal because it's not like every other granola I've tried. I really like cranberries in my granola & enjoyed the sunflower seeds. Made it kinda sweet & salty! I like it with milk, but even better in yogurt.

• ksmith By  ksmith

• annavita By  annavita
    12.01.11

I put a little bit of this cereal in my yogurt , it's wonderful !

• annavita By  annavita
    12.01.11

I put a little bit of this cereal in my yogurt , it's wonderful !

• CindyF By  CindyF
    12.01.11

I mix this with greek yogurt, and a bit of honey for a quick breakfast, it is super yummy

• CindyF By  CindyF

• Chrisu By  Chrisu
    12.01.11

Its Very tasty, love eating it on yogurt!! The cranberries are the best part of it!

• Chrisu By  Chrisu

• Ginahut By  Ginahut
    12.01.11

Bear Naked is a trustworthy brand with a good product line. I certainly wish they more affordable.

• Ginahut By  Ginahut

• StephsBeauty By  StephsBeauty
    12.01.11

This product is quite expensive and not really impressive at all. I feel like I can purchase one that tastes way better for way less money.

• StephsBeauty By  StephsBeauty

• j195028 By  j195028
    09.09.11

I jsut about like any cereal this one was okay, was not the flavor or taste I was expecting and on a fixed budget, a little expensive for me to continue buying.I love apples and cranberries, so I will find a way to incorpoarate them in my regular cereal.

• j195028 By  j195028
    09.09.11

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    11.16.10

I was watching foodnetwork when they introduced this product and the newly minted college grads who created this line, however I think the brand is too expensive. I love the Granola in my cereal, but then i do not think i will be buying this.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    11.16.10

• blackwaltz By  blackwaltz
    09.28.09

This was surprisingly good. I've had other products made by them, and they tasted like cardboard! The combination of the fruits and nuts was very nice, plus it stayed crunchy in milk!

• blackwaltz By  blackwaltz
    09.28.09

• leliastraney By  leliastraney
    09.27.09

I was awesome. Beginning to end. The rice flackes stayed crunchy with I love plus the combination of sweet apples, cranberries, & raisins with the seeds and pepitas were divine. What more can I say but I loved it and will buy it!

• leliastraney By  leliastraney
    09.27.09

• Cupcake_Fairy By  Cupcake_Fairy
    09.25.09

Thanks for the review.....Amy?? is it so?

• Cupcake_Fairy By  Cupcake_Fairy
    09.25.09

Thanks for the review.....Amy?? is it so?

• pontiusfamily By  pontiusfamily
    09.25.09

The apple slices were large and soft, hated them! I loved everything about this cereal!!! The flakes stayed crunchy the entire bowl! The sunflower seeds were different, but if you normally like sunflower seeds, then I think you'd like this too! I may buy this cereal every now and then when I'm craving something healthy and different.

• pontiusfamily By  pontiusfamily