Swiffer SweeperVac Review Page 4 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• WVWILDCHILD By  WVWILDCHILD
    11.11.13

Swifter sweeper i use it all the time, doing my new floors doesnt streak and the stuff you use with it comes in different sense

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Meh. It doesn't really do much. I'm better off with a broom. Waste of money, IMO.

• Md-2013 By  Md-2013
    10.26.13

Love it!! Great for a quick cleaning in a busy day .

• kellystorey92813 By  kellystorey92813
    10.22.13

its great for the smaller spaces but I found that it doesn't really suck that well

• tayrawr224 By  tayrawr224
    10.18.13

This is an incredible product. lightweight, affordable, and it works well. It really cleans up the dirt and messes which always seem to accumulate. It makes keeping the apartment clean a much easier task

• csettle By  csettle
    10.10.13

I love this product, it is great for our apartment and makes picking up so much easier.

• vvilarruel By  vvilarruel
    09.25.13

I own 2 dogs and have constant hair on the floor. With wood floors even after sweeping there is still hair left behind. With the Swiffer Vac I am able to pick up the left over from the broom. Im sure I would not need to sweep if I VACed every day but since I do it every 3days I have to do both for my sake LOL!!. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because like another reviewer stated the basket inside does get clogged up half way through the vaccuming but I manage to clean it up and empty the casing to continue with my cleaning without a problem.

• hackleysstore By  hackleysstore
    07.14.13

I love my Swiffer vac! It is great for cleaning hardwood floors!

• divalady963 By  divalady963
    07.03.13

I am really not fond of this. It definitely feels more like a broom than a vacuum. The charge does not maintain very long and the pad pushes things a lot. Terrible for collecting large crumbs or cat litter.

• Nessav By  Nessav
    05.30.13

Cleaning wood floor with this is perfect

• loriejackson24 By  loriejackson24
    05.28.13

Swifter sweeper is very lightweight and are pretty good for small areas they have rechargeable batteries and it lasts long enough to go over two good sized rooms then you have to recharge so if you have a lot of areas to go over it is better to have something that has a longer battery life or just use an electric broom .

• rebecca1437 By  rebecca1437
    05.23.13

junk, wish i could get my money back. Vacuum is pointless, doesnt suck anything up and id rather use a broom

• PurpleLady123 By  PurpleLady123
    05.04.13

It looks like some of the reviews are mixed on this one. . . I really like this product. I don't have any pets, so no problem with clogging or anything like that. It is kind of noisy, but not anything too bad. I really love the idea of having the Swiffer sweeper along with a mini vacuum. Plus, the fact that it is rechargeable is a huge bonus to me! Finally, I was able to purchase my one when it had gone on clearance because they were changing the packaging. I just so happened to have a five dollar off coupon, so I paid around five bucks for it. Really happy with the product considering that I didn't have to pay full price.

• angiecotes By  angiecotes
    04.30.13

The vac it's really noisy, and it doesn't pick up everything, so you have to pass again. But is excellent for quick cleaning the kitchen. Love the smell of the pads.

• Liduvina By  Liduvina
    04.29.13

This product is lightweight which is really good for my elderly mother in law to pick up . Cleans well. Good price.