Swiffer SweeperVac | SheSpeaks

• katitiak katitiak
    02.22.15

very easy to use and very lightweight. I am a love of Swiffer items. They don't take up a lot of space and they clean very well since my place is so small.

• Flarelady Flarelady
    11.27.14

Not all that great. I have bought two. One I bought thinking hey why not I get little things on the floor sometimes why not. The sucking power dies down after awhile and it seemed like I always had to charge it. I did like how light it was and could carry it up and down the stairs but when this one wouldn't work as well we still had the pads so we decided maybe it was a flook with that one but no it seemed to happen again so we just use our dyson on the floor now.

• Countrygirl8309 By  Countrygirl8309
    07.10.14

I like the swiffer sweeper vac .. it is great for a quick clean up .. i would recommend this to anyone :)

• turtlesaver By  turtlesaver
    06.09.14

I have a swiffer mop in my kitchen to pick up little messes in between regular mopping. The liquid cleaner sold to go with the mop is the worst! Super sticky and filmy. However, I use Dr. Bronner's liquid soap with my wet Swiffer and I love how easily I can clean up messes. The dry version works miracles with cat and dog hair, the hair is almost magnetically attracted to the Swiffer pads!

• AnnLove By  AnnLove
    05.16.14

I love this! I use it just for bedroom pick-ups, and it works wonders! Very quick and lightweight.

• patski9 By  patski9
    04.29.14

It even picked up the pet hair for a quick and easy touch up.

• BRANDIMCATEER By  BRANDIMCATEER
    04.04.14

This is soooo easy to use and doesn't leave a filmy residue on the floor afterwards. My daughter loves to help me clean now that she can use this instead of a regular mop.

• lovedeals73 By  lovedeals73
    02.15.14

I have not tried it. Thanks to the reviews I will be purchasing one soon to put it to the test. I will post my reviews right after.

• iwanttospeak By  iwanttospeak
    02.01.14

I like Swiffer products but I feel that this specific product is not as great as their others. The sucking part of it gets clogged easily and the sucking power is not very impressive.

• donna49 By  donna49
    12.17.13

I love this product . It sure beats getting on your hands and knees . It gets in the tough corners.Have used for a good number of years.

• WVWILDCHILD By  WVWILDCHILD
    11.11.13

Swifter sweeper i use it all the time, doing my new floors doesnt streak and the stuff you use with it comes in different sense

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Meh. It doesn't really do much. I'm better off with a broom. Waste of money, IMO.