Tide Liquid Detergent 2x Concentrated with Febreze Spring Renewal | SheSpeaks

• Tide is the best, no competition

• mzcheetah By  mzcheetah
    09.30.15

For years I thought I was satisfied with the detergents I chose, but a short time ago I happened to have a coupon and found Tide on sale, so I thought I would give it a try. Turned out to be a very good decision. I never realized how dingy my clothes had become until the Tide brought back the brightness. My Mom used Tide for as long as I remember as I was growing up, but I found it to be too expensive, so I usually went with brands I considered more affordable. Well, Mom was right. It's worth a little more to get results like this. I would give it 5 stars if I didn't have to hunt down coupons anytime I plan to purchase, though.

• Nbbj07 By  Nbbj07
    09.23.15

It's great! Leaves your clothes smelling amazing!

• markiec By  markiec
    09.22.15

Tide is wonderful. It is a quality product that cleans well and smells great without being overpowering.

• Kgill2011 By  Kgill2011
    09.22.15

Tide is great! Not only does your clothes get very clean but they smell good too!

• Krissynichole By  Krissynichole
    09.10.15

Love the smell keeps them smelling good. And is great for those he washers!

• MissCastillo6 By  MissCastillo6
    09.07.15

What can I say...... it's a Tide product, so of course, its GREAT!! Bonus the scent is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• TRINIIDOL By  TRINIIDOL
    09.05.15

this is a really great product it delivers! really has the clothes all fresh and clean i hope i can see tide softener 1 day that will be really cool to match the detergent to create an extra fresh scent that leaves the clothes feeling, looking and smelling clean and beautiful....

• DeanneLaury By  DeanneLaury
    08.30.15

Tide by it self is just a great detergent, and febreeze is also a great product, but putting them together is an awesome idea, and when I tried this out I loved it, it had the awesome strength of tides cleaning and the amazing scent of febreeze. Tides has a great scent when you purchase regular Tide, but adding Febreeze to Tide just made it awesome, I love the scent, and the detergent still cleans just and strong and beautify bright like Tide always has, just now the scent is awesome and clean.

• Sparkles9124 By  Sparkles9124
    08.24.15

I really enjoy washing with Tide products because it doesn't leave a stain like some detergents do. It leaves my clothes smelling fresh, it's works on stains but gentle on colors.

• njmomto2 By  njmomto2
    08.19.15

I love all Tide products. My children and I have sensitive and....believe it or not....Tide is one of the only detergents that we do not react to. I love the scent! Our clothes smell as pretty as they look!!