Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque Review Page 4 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• drspaceman By  drspaceman
    06.19.12

I use this once every month or once a week when I'm all out of sheet masks. For such an inexpensive product it does an excellent job. I've purchased masks that were four times the price of this one that didn't work as well. My sister used mine one night and she went out the following day to buy her own. Keep in mind we live under the same roof.

• EmpressRi By  EmpressRi
    06.11.12

This is just okay, I used it when I was in high school but my skin prefers other masks now.

• summersun21 By  summersun21
    05.17.12

So inexpensive yet so effective!

• cgreviews By  cgreviews
    05.17.12

I really love this mask. After the first use my skin was less red, it dried out a couple of pimples I had and cleaned out my blackheads. Now, of course my blackheads weren't completely gone with just one use, but they were much less visible. My skin looked so much better! I've been using it since and I absolutely love it! It's my new favorite mask! It smells like spearmint and makes you look silly when it's on but it's definitely worth it! Plus, I haven't had any irritations whatsoever. It's very gentle, even if I leave it on longer than directed. Seems to last a long time too and it's super cheap!

• Viidea By  Viidea
    05.11.12

This is an amazing mask, I just ran out and need to get more! Made the pores on my nose smaller! So affordable!

• lzbthevers By  lzbthevers
    04.20.12

I had first heard about this mask on Youtube. I love a good face mask and especially one with a great price! I got mine at my local dollar general. The first time I used it I was suprised at at how much I liked it because I usually have to try a product more than once before I give it a yay or nay.. The mask had a very nice smell and it left my face feeling fresh and cool. Even days later with my regular face routine I would add the mask in once a week and my pores looked smaller and my skin was overall smoother. I continue to purchase this mask and I have probably gone thru at least 7 of these in the last 2 years. I would have more but sometimes when I've been w/ family and friends I've left one and then they"ve gotten hooked too!!!

• angelthatsins By  angelthatsins
    03.08.12

I LOVE this product. I use it once a week and just love the way my face looks and feels. Although it feels and smells like toothpaste, the results are awesome.

• CHYNADOLL625 By  CHYNADOLL625
    02.29.12

One of my favorite products.. I use it i-2 times per week, and it makes such a big diffrence in reducing the size of my pores! I dont think I could live without this!

• kandis379 By  kandis379
    10.27.11

This really works! It can be difficult to get out once it starts running low, but I always have it on hand and use it at least once a week.

• loveandcoffee By  loveandcoffee
    10.27.11

I switched to this when I was pregnant and couldn't use any acne products. This helped clear my zits in DAYS. At a very good price too! I only wish everyone could own this, you must go out and get this.

• MissELF By  MissELF
    10.25.11

I've been using this for years. It does what it's supposed to and for a great price!

• kellyanderson_1685 By  kellyanderson_1685
    10.06.11

I love this product! I use it twice a week and it works wonders for my very oily acne prone skin. I was introduced to this product by a YouTube Guru. I don't know why I've never tried it before.

• Daphremz By  Daphremz
    09.24.11

Inexpensive and makes my face really soft. I don't really see much of a different in my pores once I rinse it out but I like how it makes my skin feel maybe I'm not using it as often as I should be. Oh And the smell is refreshingly minty.

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    09.12.11

Breaks me out really bad!

• CloudNa By  CloudNa
    07.28.11

Today was my first time using this product and can I just say that I absolutely love this product? It's amazing!! I love the smell of the masque. It decreased the blackheads on my nose, cleared up some of the acne on my forehead, and I felt like it made my skin slightly softer. It was also kind of relaxing to wear, in some odd sense :) I will definitely be rebuying this once I'm done with my current tube!