Huggies Diapers | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

Huggies is my favorite brand of disposable, not just because of the fit, but also because of the quality of materials. When you take them out of the box, you can really feel that they are well-made from the thickness and the softness of the actual diaper. My kids rarely have leaks when they use these, and if they do, it's usually because I forgot to pull the legs out properly or left the back of the diaper curled down in my rush.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    09.16.13

Ok diapers, I had more leaks than with other brands. The price makes sure I will not go back to them. I tried store brands that could really hold there own against Huggies & at HALF the price. For those new moms, Try a few brands before you declare your loyalty to a brand with false promises and outrages prices.

• THANKGOODNESSIMFABULOUS By  THANKGOODNESSIMFABULOUS
    01.19.15

After 6 children and now 3 grandchildren this product has never disappointed me. I never have to worry about leakage and it does not cause rashes. You can usually always find some type of coupon for Huggies diapers which provides great discounts. Great buy

• Cassylynn7 By  Cassylynn7
    12.07.14

Having my first child I was given many different brands of diapers to try and huggies were not what I expected. My son was only a month old and leaked right through them over night. I never tried them again and even traded in the huggies I did have left and got pampers. Huggies are also very expensive.

• 5littlejohnsons By  5littlejohnsons
    12.01.14

We recently switched to Huggies from Luvs. My two year old would constantly complain about the diapers, that were Luvs brand, hurting the area on his little hips. Huggies is so much more compatible with his body and they offer coupons!!! He loves the prints, no more hip boo boos and this momma loves Huggies!!

• cegelmj0 By  cegelmj0
    11.27.14

Huggies has been my favorite brand for mobile children. I like the little movers. They have changed the little movers a little and I liked the older version better, but I still love these diapers.

• patiencegray By  patiencegray
    11.23.14

I am not a fan of these First they leak and that is frustrating as a mom. Then there's something in them that causes my daughter to break out. which is odd since she is not allergic to anything It look as if she had second degree burns and it broke my heart

• mother2014 By  mother2014
    11.23.14

g

• Vetchick831 By  Vetchick831
    11.22.14

A great product!

• Dionne808 By  Dionne808
    11.21.14

Huggies are my favorite diapers I'm a busy mother of four not having the time to keep changing leaking diapers. with huggies there never leaked even through the night! i tried other cheaper brands and i had to get up in the night 3 to 4 times just to change there diaper just so they wouldn't have a wet bed and soaked clothes in the morning! thank you huggies of a full night sleep god knows mothers need it!

• Mommyofthree By  Mommyofthree
    11.12.14

These are good diapers and usually have coupons but the stretch fit on the back sometimes leads to leaks. With girls these are nice diapers but with boys these diapers always leaked.

• sdcrisco By  sdcrisco
    11.07.14

These were good diapers and were very absorbent. I can't afford these. I use LUVS.