Playtex VentAire Bottles | SheSpeaks

• tamaranoble tamaranoble
    02.09.15

they worked ok with my kids. they were shaped easy for handling

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

I never liked these bottles! They always leaked everywhere.

• PUNKRAWKD0RK By  PUNKRAWKD0RK
    02.16.16

While the concept of these bottles are great, I can say from experience that they aren't very great. It seems cleaning them can be a challenge sometimes as residue can be left in certain spots of the bottle.

• toni1017 By  toni1017
    12.27.15

my friend loves this item. she wont stop talking about it to her friends

• Speakjenni77 By  Speakjenni77
    11.19.15

I used several different bottles with my babe and this one was close to the best. I would recommend it for sure!

• wtymreviews By  wtymreviews
    11.17.15

I used these for my first child and didnt see much of a difference as far a colic goes. So I had to buy and try another brand.

• Mistysheri By  Mistysheri
    10.29.15

To be completely honest,I hate these bottles. They leak everywhere,they're a pain to put together & after my son used them he would not burp (i tried everything) & ended up whaling for about an hour or so afterward.

• dreapress By  dreapress
    10.11.15

My son had terrible acid reflux and intestinal issues. When we switched to Playtex VentAire Bottles, it helped so much with his issues. He wasn't as gassy and fussy as he was before we switched.

• Mariasmommy2012 By  Mariasmommy2012
    10.10.15

I like Playtex but these ones are not the best ones. If it's not tight enough or on there just right it leaks. Have not recommend to anyone

• Lynnvillamor By  Lynnvillamor
    09.17.15

My son used these bottles till he turned a year old. So far the best bottles I have used. Gave him less gas and air.

• MissCastillo6 By  MissCastillo6
    09.04.15

These bottles were just OK for my son. I did however like the shape of the bottle but it was also very difficult to clean, even with those special bottle cleaners. Especially when you don't have a dishwasher.

• LKallio By  LKallio
    08.29.15

I used this brand and style of bottles with both my girls, it was wonderful considering they had really bad gas due to being colicky.