Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    02.03.15

This eyeliner is really easy to apply due to its thin brush tip and it stays on pretty well. After several uses, though, the eyeliner color doesn't seem to apply as vibrantly as it did before. Requires vigorous shaking before use. Also, the container size is rather small so I wound up going through the entire product rather quickly. I would attribute that to the product itself drying out in the container a lot faster than other liquid eyeliners I have used. Still, the product stays on my eyelids all day, so I approve!

• Teacupp By  Teacupp
    10.13.15

Usually im really picky when it comes to eyeliners but this stuff works so well. Its easy to put on and lasts all day for me! Love it!

• Jnette23 By  Jnette23
    09.30.15

one of my favorite eyeliners, stays on long and easy to use!

• STYLEISLIFE20 By  STYLEISLIFE20
    09.28.15

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I use it everyday to my top eyelids! Stays on perfect all day wit do smudging or anything! Worth the money and lasts for months!

• alawhon By  alawhon
    09.26.15

Love this liquid eye liner! It does on smoothly and you only have to apply it once! Its really easy to use and its not to expensive! Definitely recommend!

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    08.25.15

Easy to apply and great color, but it doesn't last and it doesn't look exactly natural.

• Sunshinesunday By  Sunshinesunday
    08.01.15

Love love love love love, I love pitch black eyeliner and that is the color this product gives. Not only that but it makes it even easier to make perfect lines because of its brush.

• Trina101 By  Trina101
    07.31.15

I am very indifferent about this product. The color is extremely vibrant and goes on smoothly in the beginning but after a few applications it starts to get dull and dry. I'm not a fan of having to replace the same product to often. The container is noticeably smaller than other eyeliners I've used which made me hesitate on buying. In the end. I rate 3 stars. Not the worst not winning a grammy

• carla4u By  carla4u
    07.16.15

I would love to try this have used a cheap bad brand didn't know if it was me- no

• Tamiramichelle By  Tamiramichelle
    06.24.15

This product is a life saver for eyeliner-junkies like me. It DOES last long and even though some liquid liners dry out to an extent where your 'line' cracks and flakes into your eyes, this one doesn't. It stays on free of cracks

• nikkih3 By  nikkih3
    03.31.15

I don't like that this eyeliner seems to begin flaking off by the end of the day. I do like how easily it goes on.