Gerber Puffs | SheSpeaks

• Mommyof4ts Mommyof4ts
    03.07.12

My kids love these!! Even my husband would sneak some, lol. The taste/texture is a little odd, but with kids not having fully developed taste buds at the age where they eat them, it didnt seem like a big deal.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    09.19.13

OK product. Yes the babies love them, but they are just to expensive! The cost per pound for these things is like $6.99! I've had great success with the store brands and private labels. Cheerios works very well also. Save your money and read the price labels at the grocery store!

• Jessicamarie1027 By  Jessicamarie1027
    11.22.17

Babies and toddlers

Gerber puffs are the most amazing snack for babies and toddlers. They tastes amazing. I also enjoy them myself. They are an awesome snack for kids . I would highly recommend them to every mom with children. The price is also good too

• Csramp15 By  Csramp15
    10.26.17

Good

My child loves these! They are a great light snack. They are pretty expensive when you look at the price per pound though.

• Katypugz By  Katypugz

Great flavor

My children really loves these Gerber Puffs they are the perfect size for little fingers. I also like that they have great flavor and taste but also good quality

• Caliloo123 By  Caliloo123

Perfect to-go snack.

These puffs are perfect on-the-go snacks for crawling babies, with a helpful design that is perfect for little fingers to pick up easily. They aren't packed with sugar or unhealthy ingredients. They are also priced fairly well.

• ohmyitsjen By  ohmyitsjen

Corn-a-yum-tum!

My daughter really enjoyed these! I was nervous to try a mixture of veggies in a puffy form but it really tastes good! (I even tried them) They're natural, the corn is a great flavor in which you don't find much of in snack forms for babies, So this is wonderful.

• dmaz2010 By  dmaz2010
    10.11.17

These are great. My grandkids love them and they are better for them than other snacks.

• Fallenangel2575 By  Fallenangel2575
    10.10.17

Yummy

This is a great product my little girl love this and she was a baby melting in the office and they taste excellent I will be sure to recommend this for anyone that has a small travel starting to feed him self my hand. Period

• Singlemamaof3crazzyboys By  Singlemamaof3crazzyboys
    10.10.17

Absolute must have for toddlers

I don't think I would have survived the toddler stage of my 3 boys lives without these Gerber puffs! It is such an easy way to pack and go something that is healthy and delicious for your baby. The thing I loved the most was how fast they dissolve! They are an absolute must have!

• droberts78 By  droberts78
    10.08.17

Gerber Puffs

The Gerber Puffs are great! They're easy for the little one to pick up and dissolve fast. To be honest, I like them too. They taste really good.

• dnvalentine714 By  dnvalentine714
    10.06.17

Best Toddler Snacks

Honestly the best little snack for toddlers! All 4 of my boys absolutely loved these snacks, I have to at least buy 5 in order to keep up with their demand of them. They would eat the whole container in one sitting if I let them!!