OPI Nicole Nail Polish | SheSpeaks

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

Love OPI brand! their polish comes in a million colors and they go on smoothly and do not clump. My only gripe is that they can run on the pricy side so I usually stock up when the stores put them on clearance to make room for the new seasonal colors.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Not really sure how OPI and Nicole by OPI are different. This chips just like any other polish..

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

I love how smooth this nail polish color goes on. The color is bright and shiny. It keeps its shine for more than a week. It is easy to use and doesn't chip as easily as other polishes.

• DeidreJo By  DeidreJo
    01.19.16

I love the large variety of colors. The color is intense and it lasts a long time before it chips and needs redone. I would recommend this to anyone who likes long lasting nail color. I know they work great for water marbling as well.

• gaarabucket By  gaarabucket
    12.28.15

I like the Nicole nail polish because it's one of the few brands I've had this stays easy to apply and doesn't thicken over time. The colors also very vibrant and dry the color you expect them to be. That being said, the only nail polish I can keep I chipped for more than a hour is gel so I don't use it much. I would suggest it to people who are good at keep nail polish on/don't chip it because I think it is a very good brand of regular (non-gel) polish. I wouldn't suggest it for people who are both mommies and gym junkies because that combo does not bode well for people who want to keep nicely polished nails.

• Opal-Rose By  Opal-Rose
    12.16.15

I adore OPI nail polish. The colors stay true. And the variety of colors is mind blowing.

• TaylorMarie96 By  TaylorMarie96
    11.30.15

I happen to love the OPI brand itself and I love the colors that the Nicole line carries. They are on the more expensive side of the polishes but I do love how smooth they go on and how long they last compared to other products.

• AHarvey08 By  AHarvey08
    11.27.15

You seriously can't go wrong with OPI polish!! It's amazing, last days, and there is a beautiful option of colors. Five stars all the way!

• thekateone2 By  thekateone2
    11.22.15

My favorite brand. Definitely a one-coater. Goes on smoothly with a really balanced lid/handle and nice brush.

• mwalker2004 By  mwalker2004
    11.19.15

Love the vibrant colors. Just wish the nail polish would not have such a strong odor.

• OneNoGirl By  OneNoGirl
    11.18.15

Other than the recent scary article about one of the endochrine disrupting chemicals found in nail polish seeping into women's bodies... this is one of my favorite nail polish formulas. Color palette is great, especially the seasonal lines. With base + top coat process, may only require 1-2 coats (depending on color). This is pretty much the only polish line I will buy myself (other than receiving samples or testers in sub boxes).

• Cfount5 By  Cfount5
    11.16.15

I love how deep the colors are. And there are so many to choose from. You'll never be able to try them all. My manicure lasts without a chip!