Taylor Swift Fearless | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.05.13

Disregarding my opinions of her personal life, I'm going to say that Taylor is... a mediocre singer. Yes, she sounds lovely on her albums (I mean, what singer doesn't?), but that's largely thanks to autotune. If you've ever listened to her live, you know what I'm talking about. She has undoubtedly improved her singing ability, but it's still not as amazing as... oh, you know... Adele. Rihanna. Lady Gaga. Anybody, really. I love her songs, and I love her [edited] voice, but her songs are so repetitive and whiny... I just find her extremely hypocritical. My favorite tracks on this album: Love Story, White Horse, Fearless, and Change. (This last one isn't about boys!!)

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Taylor Swift annoys the bejeesus out of me. Plain and simple.

• JonnaT227 By  JonnaT227
    06.06.16

Still a Tay-TAY fan

Ive always been a taylor swift fan, and this album only added to her greatness. She does her thing while she sings beautifully about her life, friendships, and past loves. I love this album and probably my fave out of all her albums.

• Ali2016 By  Ali2016
    03.20.16

song is not original enough needs better lyrics, songs needs to be more upbeat

• Janeedrader By  Janeedrader
    03.13.16

I love her and I love a lot of her songs on this album.

• ModernDayMonroe By  ModernDayMonroe
    03.05.16

I love this album start to finish. I have no issue admitting that either. I'm a 29 year old alt girl who doesn't care much about sticking to one genre musically. Much like Taylor in fact. She may have started out as country but it was always fused with pop so when she went strictly pop I don't know why people were so put off by it. Also, to complain about her writing songs about boys is pretty moronic if you ask me. Almost all songs are about a boy or girl or love in some way, shape or form. I refuse to hold that against her because I'd then be a hypocrite. I enjoy all types of music and pride myself on knowing a lot about it. Taylor may not have an Adele voice but who says she has to in order to make legible music? She still has a great voice (she doesn't use autotune btw) and she's a talented writer. I respect that tremendously. Yes, there are better artists but why put them all against one another when it's supposed to be a review on this specific album, not Taylor herself. The album is solid musically and that's what matters. Kudos to her for that!

• haackkrl By  haackkrl
    02.05.16

As an avid Taylor Swift fan this is clearly a favorite. Some of her newer CDs are a little more pop while this one is still primarily country. A little throwback now but still an amazing CD.

• toni1017 By  toni1017
    12.27.15

love love love taylor swift. shes awesome. i listen to her everydsay of my life

• Ravenxo By  Ravenxo
    12.05.15

Taylor Swift is the best!!! Every song works. There are non that you wish had been left off.

• auraignacio By  auraignacio
    11.05.15

I love Taylor Swift. If you're looking for her old sound in music, you'll find that here. Her new sound sounds great too. But this album is more country pop!

• mashfeigel By  mashfeigel
    10.31.15

this has always been my favorite album of her! i dont necessary love her as a person , but she has great music!

• alyssamarie726 By  alyssamarie726
    08.19.15

I just love this new album! She is great and this is great music.