Red Box DVD Rentals | SheSpeaks

07.08.14

convenient and affordable

• MommyJoi MommyJoi
    12.29.13

Redbox has always been hit or miss for me. There is usually only one or two movies out of the selection that I would like to watch! I'm not crazy about the price increase, but its still cheaper than renting from iTunes or your cable ondemand. Lets just say I'm on the fence with it.

• happymomhappylife By  happymomhappylife
    03.18.15

Love this for family or date night

• THANKGOODNESSIMFABULOUS By  THANKGOODNESSIMFABULOUS
    01.20.15

I love the convenience that Red Box provides being able to return my rented videos anywhere. But the problem is getting a video at all. If you dont go real early, especially on the weekends they have a very small over videos to rent. I do like the price however, and that I usually get a lot of coupons for free rentals. But I think they should provide more available copies of their new releases, especially when they are ones that did great at the box office.

• WhitneyJ06 By  WhitneyJ06
    01.19.15

Redbox is already outdated and that was only 10 years ago. It was definitely a step up from a Blockbuster but not by much. In recent visits to a redbox I rarely find anything that looks good to watch that I can't already watch for free on Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime, or HBO. One of the better things about Redbox is that it is pretty convenient with how many there are around the country and that you can return it to any redbox closest to you. Overall, I think that it is going to be a thing of the past really soon

• ShadowKat136 By  ShadowKat136
    01.12.15

Love how they've expanded into blu-rays and video games. Unfortunately for me though, half the time I want a movie it's out of stock and so many of the movies available on RedBox are also on Netflix now. It's great for getting new movies though!!

• Mommeex3 By  Mommeex3
    11.30.14

I like Red box, but always seem to forget to return my movie. I find Netflix more convenient! I can pre order my movies to be delivered and no late fees when I forget to mail them! Also Netflix has a much larger selection and is never out of stock!! Save your money :)

• Lifeispoppin By  Lifeispoppin
    11.30.14

I love having so many of these close to my house. Perfect for when plans change last minute. And you can't beat the price!

• savingprivatekelly By  savingprivatekelly
    09.02.14

I use redbox all the time and love this service. Wish they had a streaming service straight to the television but it works for now.

• Kjo102186 By  Kjo102186
    09.02.14

I love redbox!! So easy and quick to either reserve online via the app, or go straight to various kiosks. I would def recommend redbox!!

• amberjeannetti By  amberjeannetti
    07.13.14

So cheap and has many great movies!! I like the fact that you can keep it as long as you want. Most video places have a limit to how many days you can keep them

• kott25 By  kott25