Red Box DVD Rentals | SheSpeaks

07.08.14

convenient and affordable

• MommyJoi MommyJoi
    12.29.13

Redbox has always been hit or miss for me. There is usually only one or two movies out of the selection that I would like to watch! I'm not crazy about the price increase, but its still cheaper than renting from iTunes or your cable ondemand. Lets just say I'm on the fence with it.

• ShadowKat136 By  ShadowKat136
    01.12.15

Love how they've expanded into blu-rays and video games. Unfortunately for me though, half the time I want a movie it's out of stock and so many of the movies available on RedBox are also on Netflix now. It's great for getting new movies though!!

• Mommeex3 By  Mommeex3
    11.30.14

I like Red box, but always seem to forget to return my movie. I find Netflix more convenient! I can pre order my movies to be delivered and no late fees when I forget to mail them! Also Netflix has a much larger selection and is never out of stock!! Save your money :)

• Lifeispoppin By  Lifeispoppin
    11.30.14

I love having so many of these close to my house. Perfect for when plans change last minute. And you can't beat the price!

• savingprivatekelly By  savingprivatekelly
    09.02.14

I use redbox all the time and love this service. Wish they had a streaming service straight to the television but it works for now.

• Kjo102186 By  Kjo102186
    09.02.14

I love redbox!! So easy and quick to either reserve online via the app, or go straight to various kiosks. I would def recommend redbox!!

• amberjeannetti By  amberjeannetti
    07.13.14

So cheap and has many great movies!! I like the fact that you can keep it as long as you want. Most video places have a limit to how many days you can keep them

• kott25 By  kott25
    07.08.14

convenient and affordable

• Donnabjja By  Donnabjja
    06.26.14

We enjoy Redbox. The price is great. It is very convenient too.

• teenster3 By  teenster3
    06.20.14

For the most part we still enjoy renting movies this way, but if Netflix had releases come out right away, we would go that route and would rather watch directly from our tv. It seems like Redbox gets a lot of oldies in too and lots and lots of B rated movies, some turn out good while others, Ahhhh, not so much.

• EmmahLukasavage By  EmmahLukasavage
    06.19.14

I love that you can rent a movie and drop it back off at any Redbox location... however the quality of movie options are low. Most of the movies that I see at Redboxes are ones that I've already seen/have no interest in seeing/don't want to see again.